Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/15/2003 8:21:23 AM EDT
Does anyone know of an FFL who will do trnsfers in the Triad area of NC. My regualar transfer dealer won't transfer AR lowers because they are evil.
Thanks
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 11:34:40 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Does anyone know of an FFL who will do trnsfers in the Triad area of NC. My regualar transfer dealer won't transfer AR lowers because they are evil.
Thanks

Sorry, I don't know any FFL's in NC but I will soon as I move to Durham on the 27th.

I do want to comment that any FFL that won't transfer a lower because they are "evil" would not see ONE PENNY of my $, nor any of my friends or families $.

They can choose what types of weapons they transfer...and I can choose where I spend my money.  
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 12:49:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Thanks

Sorry, I don't know any FFL's in NC but I will soon as I move to Durham on the 27th.

I do want to comment that any FFL that won't transfer a lower because they are "evil" would not see ONE PENNY of my $, nor any of my friends or families $.

They can choose what types of weapons they transfer...and I can choose where I spend my money.  

Ain't that the truth. The shop where I do business has always transfered anything I wanted him to. He usually doesn't even ask what I'm buying when I get a copy of his FFL sent unless he wants to rib me in front of my wife or something. I wouldn't spend another dime at the dealer you're talking about. Where is this dealer and what is the name of the business?
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 2:41:27 PM EDT
[#3]
www.cherrys.com

They have done a few transfers for me in the past and I had been happy with them up to this point. They seem to be overly concerned about their liablity with regards to purchases.

Anyway, I don't need the B.S. in my life. I don't see why it matters what kind of firearms they get in as long as it is legal. I won't be using them for anything from this point on.

If anyone knows of a dealer that I can use please share.
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 4:04:27 PM EDT
[#4]
The "Gun Rack" in Kernersville, "Charlie's Hunting & Fishing" in Walkertown.

I would go to Charlie before the Rack. Charlie is cool and he transfers lowers daily. A transfer is like $20.

Charlie's is in Walkertown on Hwy. 66 near Hwy. 158.

The Gun Rack Is in Kerrnersville on Hwy. 66 near business 40. High prices but a good selection.

Toner
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 8:00:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Toner. Is Charlie's the one in the shopping center or the one accross the street?
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 2:51:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Charlies is across the street.
The GUN RACK has moved to Kernersville.I've got their adress around here somewhere.
GLOCK23
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 4:19:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Aringtons police supply in Greensboro

& Southern Public Safety in Greensboro will both do transfers.

BUT,, Al Arington is misinformed on tax laws.
He collects sales tax on any guns he transfers,,ie: if you pay $500 for a gun and just get him to do the transfer, he collects the tax on $500. As a result, I don't use him unless I have to.
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 10:21:32 AM EDT
[#8]
ditto Toner on Charlies.  Good folks.  Also, Gun Country in Mt. Airy.
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 6:35:04 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Aringtons police supply in Greensboro

& Southern Public Safety in Greensboro will both do transfers.

BUT,, Al Arington is misinformed on tax laws.
He collects sales tax on any guns he transfers,,ie: if you pay $500 for a gun and just get him to do the transfer, he collects the tax on $500. As a result, I don't use him unless I have to.

Southern will not do transfers any more. I know, I tried. I have done one with Cherry's and he does FFL to FFL only.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top