Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2003 11:02:32 AM EDT
any good shops in the area that stock USGI mags?
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 3:29:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Gun shops there are few and far between. I can recommend Dick's Pawn shop on Hwy 501. They have mags. and AR-15s from time to time.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 8:02:24 PM EDT
[#2]
If you can, come on down to Charleston. Got one shop who sells USGI mags for $20, you pick out the ones you want.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 9:17:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I stop in Dick's when  down that way myself.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 8:30:41 PM EDT
[#4]
CAll Woody or Will at Coastal Sports. They may be pricey but they have a hell of a store. It is called Coastal Sports in Murrells Inlet (just south of MB). The have an indoor range too. Used to shoot IDPA there prior to relocating back to NC....call them at 843-651-3131.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 8:01:17 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
If you can, come on down to Charleston. Got one shop who sells USGI mags for $20, you pick out the ones you want.

What is sad is that I remember Best Bet on Hwy 61 had the same deal a long time ago. But it was $5 a mag.
Man, what a deal.

Where do yo get them now for $20?
ATP in goose creek??

I am in Columbia, but I lived in Chas for over 20 years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top