Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/29/2022 10:18:50 PM EDT
For some reason, I thought the fish cops don't allow it, but was wondering.  Did a quick Google search but didn't see anything.

If no, any citation?
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 1:40:41 AM EDT
[#1]
I think what you are referring to is during certain hunting seasons, like Archery, on MDC property.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 1:47:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 9:51:08 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't see or know of any laws in Missouri prohibiting it, if you're lawful to own/handle a gun.

With Missouri having a "stand your ground" and "castle law" a vehicle is considered your residence, so with the law of your vehicle being your residence, one can carry a loaded gun in it, whether its hunting season or not.

Link Posted: 5/30/2022 11:29:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes you can.

I am guessing if you give the "fish cops" a reason to believe you are hunting without a permit, you might have a problem.

As with most things in life, common sense and discretion avoids most problems.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 11:48:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bladeswitcher] [#5]
My understanding is that only handguns can be carried loaded and concealed in a vehicle. Long guns have to be in plain sight if carried loaded.

But how would anyone know if you had a loaded rifle stowed behind the seat?
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 2:31:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Shootindave] [#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Bladeswitcher:
My understanding is that only handguns can be carried loaded and concealed in a vehicle. Long guns have to be in plain sight if carried loaded.

But how would anyone know if you had a loaded rifle stowed behind the seat?
View Quote

It says concealable firearm. Which is defined as a barrel less than 16".

The law does not use the terms handgun and rifle. Only firearm and concealable firearm.  

If you have a CCW permit you are exempt from the poor wording of the law.

Eta: my statute book was printed in Aug 2017. So not sure if there are any changes
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 10:51:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Shootindave:

The law does not use the terms handgun and rifle. Only firearm and concealable firearm.  

View Quote

I know it says that, but was that an exeception under a law that said you couldn't?  

Because just because it says that you CAN carry a concealed firearms in a vehicle, doesn't necessarily mean that you cannot do the opposite with a non concealable one.  The exception may be for something else in that paragraph, like age

IIRC, the car carry goes way back to the Gov Blunt days.....so CCW was just starting or not even around yet.  Either way, long before MOs version of constitutional carry
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 10:04:19 AM EDT
[#8]
It was always illegal to have a loaded long gun (non concealable) in your vehicle before CCW went into effect. And unless things have changed, it is still illegal to have a loaded "non concealable" firearm in the vehicle. I know that was the case when I looked into the laws when I built my first AR pistol.
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 10:19:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By delorean:

I know it says that, but was that an exeception under a law that said you couldn't?  

Because just because it says that you CAN carry a concealed firearms in a vehicle, doesn't necessarily mean that you cannot do the opposite with a non concealable one.  The exception may be for something else in that paragraph, like age

IIRC, the car carry goes way back to the Gov Blunt days.....so CCW was just starting or not even around yet.  Either way, long before MOs version of constitutional carry
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By delorean:

The statute excludes the entire subsection for CCW holders, not line items of that section
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 1:48:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 1:49:27 PM EDT
[#11]
What do they consider loaded?  I keep an Aero 308 behind the back seat of my truck with a loaded 20rd magazine (3 more loaded 25rd lancer mags under the seat). Nothing in the chamber.

I'm also curious about KS.  My work is about 50 yards across the state line
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 2:01:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Shootindave] [#12]
Originally Posted By 67Firebird:
I've been searching for answers, and all of the results default to CCW. I haven't gotten one result that answers the question, whether I search for rifle, shotgun, or long gun. I wish that they didn't skew search results.
View Quote

Missouri revised statutes
Chapter 571
10.5 unlawful use of weapons
Subsection 1: applies to CCW (unlawful)
Exceptions (3) excludes subsection 1 for concealable firearms in a vehicle 19 years old and lawful possession otherwise
Exceptions (4) excludes CCW holders from subsection 1
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 11:40:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 12:15:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By chumpmiester:
It was always illegal to have a loaded long gun (non concealable) in your vehicle before CCW went into effect. And unless things have changed, it is still illegal to have a loaded "non concealable" firearm in the vehicle. I know that was the case when I looked into the laws when I built my first AR pistol.
View Quote

NOOOO!

It is perfectly legal to have a loaded rifle in your vehicle in Missouri. Always has been. It is illegal to shoot from a motor vehicle, but there is no state criminal or game regulation that prohibits loaded firearms in a vehicle.

If you went to any cities that banned open carry you could be charged, but now that open carry is legal with a CCW you can even carry a rifle openly in those cities now with a CCW permit.
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 3:48:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 67Firebird] [#15]
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 3:12:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: chumpmiester] [#16]
Originally Posted By BigHunt:

NOOOO!

It is perfectly legal to have a loaded rifle in your vehicle in Missouri. Always has been. It is illegal to shoot from a motor vehicle, but there is no state criminal or game regulation that prohibits loaded firearms in a vehicle.

If you went to any cities that banned open carry you could be charged, but now that open carry is legal with a CCW you can even carry a rifle openly in those cities now with a CCW permit.
View Quote

Then please cite the correct Mo state statute covering this and that states it is legal to have a loaded long gun in the vehicle. Because I know we use to get checked by both game wardens and city/county police and YES they would make sure the long guns were unloaded. And they would write you a citation if it was loaded inside the vehicle.
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 4:42:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bladeswitcher] [#17]

Then please cite the correct Mo state statute covering this and that states it is legal to have a loaded long gun in the vehicle. Because I know we use to get checked by both game wardens and city/county police and YES they would make sure the long guns were unloaded. And they would write you a citation if it was loaded inside the vehicle.
View Quote

Laws don’t make acts legal. Laws make acts illegal. If it’s not specifically outlawed, it’s legal.

But, yeah, I haven’t found a statute making carrying a loaded long gun concealed ILLEGAL. I assume it’s there somewhere since the CCW law includes a provision for carrying a concealable firearm in your car.
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 5:57:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mzM] [#18]
Originally Posted By Bladeswitcher:
Laws don’t make acts legal. Laws make acts illegal. If it’s not specifically outlawed, it’s legal.

But, yeah, I haven’t found a statute making carrying a loaded long gun concealed ILLEGAL. I assume it’s there somewhere since the CCW law includes a provision for carrying a concealable firearm in your car.
View Quote

Correct on the first part. There is no law against having a loaded rifle in your vehicle. There are laws against poaching, and state agents are rather known to sometimes overreact if you're out driving around in the country at night with a loaded rifle in the car.

As to that provision for carrying a concealed handgun in your vehicle (that 19/18mil blurb) -- that is a meaningless remnant left over from when it was illegal to carry concealed without a permit, before permitless carry was enacted. It expanded rights to allow for "vehicle carry" so one could have a concealed handgun in the car without getting a permit.

People tend to think that blurb is some kind of age restriction anymore. It's not. It restricts nothing. Note there are no penalties associated with it. It really is just a meaningless remnant left over from the bad old days.
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 9:29:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 10:08:19 PM EDT
[#20]
No reply yet from the state police.
View Quote

They're probably busy drafting legislation for next year . . .
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 11:25:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 9:02:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Yes, it is legal. Concealed, or not. Loaded, or not. I have spoken with my county sherriff concerning the laws on this.  What you would need to know would be local ordinances in any areas you travel through. As long as you avoid any major cities, you will be OK. DNR will be an issue if you are hunting illegally. During deer season, I always make sure there is not a round in the chamber.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 9:18:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Jerrymanderer:
DNR will be an issue if you are hunting illegally. During deer season, I always make sure there is not a round in the chamber.
View Quote
DNR?????? Since when does the Department of Natural Resources have anything to do with hunting?

I know some laws have changed yet other laws have not. And no one has cited the correct state statutes concerning having a loaded and/or concealed rifle or shotgun in their vehicle. I do know years ago (before CCW passed) that it was illegal to have a loaded rifle or shotgun in your vehicle.

The laws concerning weapons and CCW does not mention rifles and shotguns.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 9:46:44 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 3:52:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jerrymanderer] [#25]
DNR and Dept of Conservation are pretty much one and the same in my area.

Link Posted: 6/9/2022 3:58:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jerrymanderer] [#26]
DNR?????? Since when does the Department of Natural Resources have anything to do with hunting?

I know some laws have changed yet other laws have not. And no one has cited the correct state statutes concerning having a loaded and/or concealed rifle or shotgun in their vehicle. I do know years ago (before CCW passed) that it was illegal to have a loaded rifle or shotgun in your vehicle.

View Quote

Nobody can cite a state statute saying you cannot have a concealed, loaded rifle/shotgun in a vehicle because there isn't one. Which, by default, makes it legal.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 9:30:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Missouri conceal carry laws only cover concealable firearms which mean any firearm UNDER 26" in OAL and/or which meets both federal and state law as being concealable. And if you read the Missouri statutes that cover conceal carry, it always states a concealable firearm. A rifle and shotgun do NOT meet the definition of concealable.

And if you conceal anything classified as a "firearm" by the ATF, then you have instantly created an unregisters AOW. This goes for the Mossberg Shockwave and similar along with AR's that are at least 26" in OAL but have never had a shoulder stock installed. So yes if you AR pistol is 26" or longer and you conceal it, you now have an AOW.

I'm still digging into the state statutes on this along with waiting for 67firebird to get a response from the state. Again the CCW laws only cover concealable firearms.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 10:34:22 PM EDT
[#28]
It appears to me that it falls under the castle doctrine of your car being an extension of your home.

Link Posted: 6/9/2022 10:57:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Shootindave] [#29]
Missouri conceal carry laws only cover concealable firearms which mean any firearm UNDER 26" in OAL and/or which meets both federal and state law as being concealable. And if you read the Missouri statutes that cover conceal carry, it always states a concealable firearm. A rifle and shotgun do NOT meet the definition of concealable.

And if you conceal anything classified as a "firearm" by the ATF, then you have instantly created an unregisters AOW. This goes for the Mossberg Shockwave and similar along with AR's that are at least 26" in OAL but have never had a shoulder stock installed. So yes if you AR pistol is 26" or longer and you conceal it, you now have an AOW.

I'm still digging into the state statutes on this along with waiting for 67firebird to get a response from the state. Again the CCW laws only cover concealable firearms.
View Quote

In my hard copy of the state law, printed by the state of missouri, printed mid-2017, concealable firearm is defined as having a barrel less than 16". It does not make any mention of OAL until you reference the definition for "short barrel" (firearms), which does not apply to the wording of the applicable statute.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 11:47:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 12:12:02 AM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

I’ve been checked within the last couple years. Climbed right into the truck and stuck my rifle right beside me without unloading it and all the conservation officer said was have a good day.
County back road and he was sitting right by our gate when we came out so it wasn’t like he had anything else better to do if he wanted to chase me back down about it.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 9:36:45 AM EDT
[#32]

In my hard copy of the state law, printed by the state of missouri, printed mid-2017, concealable firearm is defined as having a barrel less than 16". It does not make any mention of OAL until you reference the definition for "short barrel" (firearms), which does not apply to the wording of the applicable statute.
View All Quotes

That maybe how the state statutes are written. But federal law still determines what is concealable. And per federal law is where the 26" OAL  also comes into play. And the 16" length you quote only applies to rifles. Shotguns (designed to be fired from the shoulder) must have a barrel length of at least 18".

I looked into keeping my Mossberg Shockwave concealed in my vehicle but per federal law as soon as I conceal it, it instantly becomes an unregistered AOW.

The reasoning behind the 26-inch length is that it is the length above which the ATF declares an item to be non-concealable. If a firearm, like the Shockwave, becomes concealable, it's an AOW. It's an arbitrary length, but that's how the law's written. Again, you have to exclude common sense from gun laws. The Shockwave reaches its overall length via the somewhat long Raptor pistol grip and the combination of a 14-inch barrel. The length totals out to 26.37 inches and gives the gun a little extra to ensure it remains a Title I firearm.

The above information can be found all over the internet. Here is just one source. https://sofrep.com/gear/the-shockwave-a-completely-legal-sawn-off/

I'll admit if I am wrong about having loaded rifles/shotguns in your vehicle. But I want to see the properly cited laws/statutes first. I know before CCW and Castle Doctrine went into effect it was illegal to to do so. And just because the current CCW laws do not mention rifles and shotguns does not mean that they are legal to conceal in your vehicle while they are loaded. Again, the state statutes talk about concealable firearms. Rifles and shotguns are not considered  by both state and federal law.

Link Posted: 6/10/2022 10:53:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BigHunt] [#33]

View Quote

It may have been illegal in cities that banned open carry, but in the vast majority of the state loaded rifles and shotguns in a vehicle have never been illegal.

My entire life I have carried a loaded rifle in the truck everywhere I went outside the major cities and have never had a problem with it being loaded.

And before someone says well the cops just didn't care. Wrong! Handguns were a huge deal to the cops before CCW and vehicle carry passed!

I knew a lady that was arrested because her husband had left his handgun stuck between the seat and she got stopped for a stop sign violation. When she got out the trooper saw the gun and arrested her for carrying a concealed weapon. I.E he couldn't see it from his perspective at the window because it was between her and the console.

Law enforcement's position on carrying handguns before 2003 was that it either had to be carried on the dash of the vehicle so there was no doubt it wasn't concealed, or completely unloaded and in a case or holster with no ammo in reach.

Handgun ownership totally sucked in Missouri until 2003 when CCW was finally implemented, and got a whole lot better in 2007 when the permit to acquire was repealed.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 11:00:22 AM EDT
[#34]

That maybe how the state statutes are written. But federal law still determines what is concealable. And per federal law is where the 26" OAL  also comes into play. And the 16" length you quote only applies to rifles. Shotguns (designed to be fired from the shoulder) must have a barrel length of at least 18".

I looked into keeping my Mossberg Shockwave concealed in my vehicle but per federal law as soon as I conceal it, it instantly becomes an unregistered AOW.

The above information can be found all over the internet. Here is just one source. https://sofrep.com/gear/the-shockwave-a-completely-legal-sawn-off/

I'll admit if I am wrong about having loaded rifles/shotguns in your vehicle. But I want to see the properly cited laws/statutes first. I know before CCW and Castle Doctrine went into effect it was illegal to to do so. And just because the current CCW laws do not mention rifles and shotguns does not mean that they are legal to conceal in your vehicle while they are loaded. Again, the state statutes talk about concealable firearms. Rifles and shotguns are not considered  by both state and federal law.

View All Quotes

The reasoning behind the 26-inch length is that it is the length above which the ATF declares an item to be non-concealable. If a firearm, like the Shockwave, becomes concealable, it's an AOW. It's an arbitrary length, but that's how the law's written. Again, you have to exclude common sense from gun laws. The Shockwave reaches its overall length via the somewhat long Raptor pistol grip and the combination of a 14-inch barrel. The length totals out to 26.37 inches and gives the gun a little extra to ensure it remains a Title I firearm.

There is no federal law concerning the carrying of a concealed firearm. So I have no clue what that has to do with the question at hand.

You can simply search "Missouri Revised Statutes" "Chapter 571" and read the law and all applicable definitions.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 5:42:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: chumpmiester] [#35]

There is no federal law concerning the carrying of a concealed firearm. So I have no clue what that has to do with the question at hand.

You can simply search "Missouri Revised Statutes" "Chapter 571" and read the law and all applicable definitions.
View Quote

I mentioned federal laws due to the fact that someone else mentioned that Missouri Statutes only state a barrel less than 16" to be considering concealable. According to federal law, a rifle must be under 26" OAL to be considered concealable.

And again, for those that are considering having a Mossberg Shockwave or Remington Tac 13/14 or an AR "firearm" that is over 26" OAL and has a VFG and concealing it in their vehicles, DON"T DO IT. By federal law, as soon as you conceal any gun that is classified as a "firearm" makes it instantly an illegal and unregistered AOW subject to all NFA laws.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 5:46:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: chumpmiester] [#36]
And maybe the laws that did not allow loaded rifles or shotguns was a county law. St Charles County was pretty rural at that time outside of the City of St Charles. It was illegal at one time to do so in St Charles County, Mo. I know because the Sheriffs Dept. and Conservation agents would stop us and check.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 7:09:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 10:03:35 PM EDT
[#38]

So a 20" AR is fine to conceal in a car, but if you add a VFG it's an AOW?
View Quote

An AR that is 20" in OAL is already an AOW if you install a VFG according to federal law. To have a VFG on any gun it must be at least 26" in OAL unless you have it registers as a SBR (with stock) or registered as an AOW (without a stock). An AR pistol without a VFG is just that, a pistol.

The issue of having a VFG or even angled grips less than 90 degrees has been discussed to death in the AR pistol section of this forum. And YES a VFG on any firearm less that 26" OAL needs to be registered as a NFA firearm.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 11:16:42 PM EDT
[#39]

I mentioned federal laws due to the fact that someone else mentioned that Missouri Statutes only state a barrel less than 16" to be considering concealable. According to federal law, a rifle must be under 26" OAL to be considered concealable.

And again, for those that are considering having a Mossberg Shockwave or Remington Tac 13/14 or an AR "firearm" that is over 26" OAL and has a VFG and concealing it in their vehicles, DON"T DO IT. By federal law, as soon as you conceal any gun that is classified as a "firearm" makes it instantly an illegal and unregistered AOW subject to all NFA laws.
View Quote

Jesus fucking Christ. You are wrong. Stop.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 9:42:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By DmacRTCo:

View All Quotes

Actually no I am not wrong. But go ahead and be a test case if you want to.

Pretty much every link states the same thing that if you conceal a Shockwave or similar firearm it then becomes an AOW. It even states that fact on the determination letter that Mossberg received from the ATF and that they ship a copy of with every Shockwave sold.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 11:57:51 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 1:53:31 PM EDT
[#42]

Pretty much every link states the same thing that if you conceal a Shockwave or similar firearm it then becomes an AOW. It even states that fact on the determination letter that Mossberg received from the ATF and that they ship a copy of with every Shockwave sold.
View Quote

Your vehicle is an extension of your home. Conceal carry laws do not apply in your fucking house do they?
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 6:08:00 PM EDT
[#43]

Your vehicle is an extension of your home. Conceal carry laws do not apply in your fucking house do they?
View All Quotes

What you said I was wrong on and what I am talking about is concealing a Mossberg Shockwave or similar which turns it into an instant AOW. That is federal law/ATF regulation period no matter what the state CCW or Castle Doctrine laws are. I never said that your car is NOT an extension of your home or that you could not have a loaded "concealable" firearm concealed in the vehicle. We were getting into what is and what is NOT considered concealable by both state and federal law.

Missouri state law says a barrel under 16" BUT federal law states under 26" in OAL. My statements about the Shockwave and similar becoming an AOW as soon as you conceal them is due to the fact that they are over 26" in OAL. The ATF has stated that concealing and firearm that is classified as a "firearm" which is over 26" in OAL does become an AOW as soon as you conceal it.

Before jumping on someone and telling them to "just stop" try re-reading to understand what they said.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 9:41:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 9:50:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: chumpmiester] [#45]

So this rifle, in a case behind the seat of a pickup, is an AOW?

https://i.postimg.cc/tRrBr9Xn/20171112_RVL_Deer_(3).jpg
View Quote
Absolutely NOT. AGAIN I am only talking about NON NFA weapons that are classified as "firearms" since they do not meet the definition of a shotgun, rifle, or pistol. AGAIN I am talking about the Mossberg Shockwave, Rem Tac 13/14 AND AR pistols that are over 26" in OAL AND have a VFG, but only IF they have a VFG. You asked before and I clarified my statement that a rifle does NOT turn into an AOW when concealed. what DOES turn into an AOW when concealed is anything classified as a "firearm" that has never had a shoulder stock nor designed to be shot from the shoulder.

Again what turns into an AOW is basically anything that is over 26" in OAL but has a barrel less than 16" (rifle) or 18" (shotgun) AND was designed to be shot using both hands yet NOT designed to be fired from the should using a shoulder stock.

Sorry that I ever mentioned anything about the Shockwave or similar and how they become an AOW as soon as they are concealed. I was ONLY trying to help save people legal troubles since the Shockwave and similar are popular. Now if others would take to time to carefully read my posts first, then hey would see that IS what I am talking about.

I NEVER ONCE SAID THAT CONCEALING A RIFLE OR SHOTGUN TURNS IT INTO AN UNREGISTERED AOW!  Again I was only referring to those firearms that were designed to be shot with two hands but NOT from the shoulder AND have barrels less than 16" for rifle or less than 18" for smoothbore guns AKA the Mossberg Shockwave.

Link Posted: 6/11/2022 10:00:48 PM EDT
[#46]

An AR that is 20" in OAL is already an AOW if you install a VFG according to federal law. To have a VFG on any gun it must be at least 26" in OAL unless you have it registers as a SBR (with stock) or registered as an AOW (without a stock). An AR pistol without a VFG is just that, a pistol.

The issue of having a VFG or even angled grips less than 90 degrees has been discussed to death in the AR pistol section of this forum. And YES a VFG on any firearm less that 26" OAL needs to be registered as a NFA firearm.
View All Quotes

So a 20" AR is fine to conceal in a car, but if you add a VFG it's an AOW?

@67Firebird, I misunderstood your reply earlier. I thought you meant an AR that has an OAL length of 20" and NOT an AR rifle with a 20" barrel. I do apologize for my misunderstanding.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 10:08:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 11:10:14 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 11:11:40 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 1:13:51 PM EDT
[#50]
I got a reply from the state police.

Here's the question I sent;

"   The question comes up regularly in gun forums, whether it's legal in Missouri to carry a loaded shotgun or rifle in a vehicle. I can't find any info that isn't geared towards concealable firearms, so I'm hoping to get a reply that I can re-post on some public forums."

Their reply;

"There is no law regulating the transport of loaded long guns in a vehicle in Missouri as long as the person can legally possess the guns.  We do encourage the appropriate firearms safety measures are taken.

Missouri State Highway Patrol

Assistant Director

Public Information and Education Division"
View Quote
And there it is!  

I love MIssouri.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top