Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2021 11:17:52 PM EDT
Anyone know an outdoor ranges me and the wife can shoot at? Will pay just want it to be outdoors
Link Posted: 9/5/2021 11:20:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Where are you??
How far you willing to drive?

There are ranges and gun clubs in all corners of the state.

Link Posted: 9/6/2021 7:13:02 AM EDT
[#2]
you been here long enough now ,,  to know the rules ,,

Pic of wife  

agree list your ao  
there's always a place to throw
some lead down range ..
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 10:57:25 AM EDT
[#3]
The Dept. of Conservation runs 5 staffed shooting ranges across the state and there are plenty of other conservation areas that have unstaffed shooting ranges. Look up all of the conservation areas in your local area to see which have ranges.
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 7:30:56 PM EDT
[#4]
i was more looking for an individual that had some land or something. located near lees summit
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 10:38:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
i was more looking for an individual that had some land or something. located near lees summit
View Quote
That helps narrow down the search. Good luck and I hope find a place.
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 12:11:18 PM EDT
[#6]
In that case I'd suggest watching this forum for local gatherings, or see if you can arrange one somewhere, and get to know people first.
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 7:04:21 PM EDT
[#7]
okay i will just do that then. thanks guys
Link Posted: 9/10/2021 9:30:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/10/2021 4:21:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There are nice Dept of Conservation ranges all over the state with no range officers and no cost to use.  They're usually safe, but sometimes there will be degenerates to avoid.

Here's one virtually in Lee's Summit -

https://mdc.mo.gov/discover-nature/places/james-reed-memorial-wildlife-area

View Quote

That one is archery only. The next closet one I'm aware of is lake city, outdoors with covered benches but it's staffed and very fuddy.
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 9:30:48 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm in Raymore.  We usually go down to golden valley in Clinton.  Its about an hour drive.  Its an unmanned dept. of conservation range and free.

Lake city in blue springs.  Its a manned dept. of conservation range.  Cost a few bucks an hour.

Pioneer gun club.  They have an indoor range near raytown and an out door range around Holden.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top