Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2021 4:56:17 PM EDT
Good Afternoon All,

Been a few years since I've been active on the forum under another name (Capt512) but wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations for indoor or outdoor ranges where instructors can rent the whole range for low cost. While I've stayed in the shooting community, it's been a few years since I've actively instructed large numbers, and now am working in the private side of things instructing again. I have some courses of fire I need to run through with drawing/moving/reloading etc as I am redesigning a firearms program for a corporation though most of my student training will be out of state where I have a range to use. I'm running them dry as drills but want to verify them with live fire.

My certifications are still valid but all my indoor ranges I can't draw/move/reload (with dropping mags) due to other persons and I haven't found any with a low cost for renting out a full bay to do such by myself. I don't have the land yet unfortunately to do so on my own property, so wasn't sure if anyone knew of a good place that I can do so.

Thanks for any advice you can provide.

Link Posted: 9/3/2021 8:42:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know of anything like that, but you may want to post in what area you're looking.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 10:32:57 AM EDT
[#2]
You used to be able to rent the MDC ranges on the two weekdays they were normally closed.  It was cheap, but the insurance they required was usually cost prohibitive for most instructors.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 11:10:08 AM EDT
[#3]
What part of the state are you?

Are you looking for only pistol or pistol and rifle?

How much insurance coverage do you have?

Might have some ideas depending on what you answer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top