Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/24/2021 6:00:15 PM EDT
Taking a midweek vacation hitting wilson creek battlefield, bass pro, then later heading down to Eureka springs to a big cat refuge.  

He likes guns, tanks, planes, dead animals, and live animals.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 7:34:42 PM EDT
[#1]
It's not cheap,  but the wonders of wildlife museum inside basspro is amazing and you can spend a good day in there between the museum and aquarium.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 9:56:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 10:07:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Firearms museum at School of the Ozarks.

Fishing at Roaring River.
View Quote

That.

Call ahead and make sure they’re open first.
Link Posted: 6/25/2021 7:52:29 AM EDT
[#4]
I took a group of 2 - 6 year olds to Bass Pro a few weeks back and they stayed entertained for over 2 hours just looking at fish aquariums, gators, animal mounts, etc.  This was all just the free stuff around the store.

ETA: and sitting on the ATV's, UTV's and boats.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 8:55:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks everyone for the ideas, got some tickets to the bass pro aquarium complex and some stuff at top of the rock since its only an hour away.

Looks like the museum at top of the rock has some good civil war displays as well as giant bear skeletons.  

Link Posted: 6/26/2021 9:09:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I took a group of 2 - 6 year olds to Bass Pro a few weeks back and they stayed entertained for over 2 hours just looking at fish aquariums, gators, animal mounts, etc.  This was all just the free stuff around the store.

ETA: and sitting on the ATV's, UTV's and boats.
View Quote

Seriously this.  Cheap entertainment sitting on 4wheelers and boats and looking at fish, gators, and turtles.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 9:28:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Looks like the museum at top of the rock has some good civil war displays as well as giant bear skeletons.  
View Quote

Top Of The Rock also has golf carts that you can rent, and ride along a nice trail they have set up. I like it a lot.

Link Posted: 6/28/2021 6:35:36 AM EDT
[#8]
There is a military museum in Branson.
Link Posted: 6/28/2021 11:42:31 AM EDT
[#9]

Another +1 on this - the last time I was down there we did this and the whole family really liked it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top