Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/8/2021 5:15:29 PM EDT
I have a WASR-10 that needs a front sight adjustment and/or cut and recrown to address a POI issue, and evidently the mag latch replaced to address my FTF issues. I am picky.

Is there anyone in KS/MO that I should check with that can properly address this and confirm it will run like a Singer? If not, suggestions as to who I might want to ship it to to have this done? Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 7:39:26 PM EDT
[#1]
https://jebsarmsllc.com/index.html

"Welcome to JEBS ARMS LLC - Quality Communist Rifles for Discerning Capitalists"

I have never done business with him, but this might be a good lead. He seems to put out good stuff.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 9:02:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank ya sir!
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 8:07:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quality Communist Rifles for Discerning Capitalists
View Quote

I don't know anything about the topic or that business, but I love the slogan.
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 9:48:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Its a pretty easy fix was some basic tools. Be happy to walk you through it if you want to fix it yourself, or make a day trip to Springfield.  Take an hour or two to fix.
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 8:50:53 AM EDT
[#5]
I'll second the suggestion for Jebs.  He's done a bit of work for me and I've seen a lot of his builds..... top notch work on commie guns and he knows his stuff.

He's the only one local I'd trust to leave my stuff with and know its being worked on.
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 5:04:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys! Appreciate your generosity Matt! I want to confirm that my crown is perpendicular to the bore, etc. so we can start building trust and working on our relationship. LOL

...that or she's gone and I'm moving on. I'll probably follow up. I haven't heard back from them yet, but assume they are super busy.
Link Posted: 7/5/2021 10:42:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://jebsarmsllc.com/index.html

"Welcome to JEBS ARMS LLC - Quality Communist Rifles for Discerning Capitalists"

I have never done business with him, but this might be a good lead. He seems to put out good stuff.
View Quote

I have done business with him and he is good to go.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top