Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/4/2021 2:14:01 PM EDT
Higher prices on everything since Jan. Gas up over $1.00 per gallon groceries up. The real kicker for me was I got a cravin for a tri-tip roast so off the the store I went. Tooled up to the meat dept, found a nice sized tri-tip looked at the price it was $14.78 per pound. I almost fainted. The last one I bought about a month ago was $6.98 per pound which I thought was a little high never dreaming such a price jump was to come.
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 3:48:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 4:00:10 PM EDT
[#2]
That's what I am afraid.I hope that everybody that voted for an idiot and a ho are proud of themselves.
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 6:27:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's what I am afraid.I hope that everybody that voted for an idiot and a ho are proud of themselves.
View Quote

Someone else is paying their bills...
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 9:18:22 PM EDT
[#4]
More of a reason to become more self reliant (minus gas of course) and buy beef from local farmers or hunt for your meat.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 12:22:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Yep my son has 6 pigs ready to go to the locker in august I mentioned it to a coworker and within a couple hours he has people wanting everyone of them. Glad we started growing our own. So much better do our family
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 2:55:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
More of a reason to become more self reliant (minus gas of course) and buy beef from local farmers or hunt for your meat.
View Quote

Where do you hunt free range cattle? lol
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 3:53:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're all around the state. Just cut the fence and walk in
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 4:43:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

They're all around the state. Just cut the fence and walk in
View Quote

Then there will be a new season...free ranging people.
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 10:34:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Then there will be a new season...free ranging people.
View Quote

That's the one I'm waiting for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top