Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/9/2021 10:43:32 PM EDT
Only to replace it with another pistol plus maybe another rifle.  

What’s the preferred online classified listing?

Armslist is a pay site so I’m ehh on doing that.

SWMO area but I’d travel for the right offer.

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 9:37:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Hi,

What you selling and what are you looking for?

I'm near Cassville and if you're looking to go thru a LGS, I use Quick Draw Gun Shop in Monett.  Brian is the manager there and he's good people.

JJKrzos
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 9:15:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you for the referral.  

To abide by the rules I’ll PM you
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 7:59:16 AM EDT
[#3]
https://showmeguns.com/

It is the new replacement for Midwest gun trader.  If you want to try and sell outright your self.
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 4:27:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Awesome treefrog.  Thank you.  That’s what I was after.
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 6:35:32 PM EDT
[#5]
No luck on the EE?
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 10:43:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No luck on the EE?
View Quote

I’d prefer FTF.  Would rather not have to deal with shipping and Would really prefer to sell all together but I’m not sure if that’s gonna happen due to all this ammo.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 8:12:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
No luck on the EE?
View Quote

This

Specify in person sale for the area you choose.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 9:47:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Selling anything cool?
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 3:08:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I’d prefer FTF.  Would rather not have to deal with shipping and Would really prefer to sell all together but I’m not sure if that’s gonna happen due to all this ammo.
View Quote

I don't know how much ammo your talking about...but if you were going to sell it all at pre-panic prices...one fell swoop....let me know how much your talking about.  IM me if you want and let me know how much and what kind....If the deal is right, I can show up with 10k cash tomorrow.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 5:32:17 PM EDT
[#10]
What ya got?
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 5:35:30 PM EDT
[#11]
I just listed a bunch of reloading components on the EE here.  I've sold guns shipped to a dealer from here as well as bought some.  Maybe try the EE.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 6:58:09 PM EDT
[#12]
I sold one just standing in line to get into the Olympia show in St. Chuck a few days ago.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 1:23:33 AM EDT
[#13]
I IM’d you guys who asked.  I don’t want to run afoul of the rules.  

Thanks guys.

I may post it all up on the EE.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 9:26:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I don't know how much ammo your talking about...but if you were going to sell it all at pre-panic prices...one fell swoop....let me know how much your talking about.  IM me if you want and let me know how much and what kind....If the deal is right, I can show up with 10k cash tomorrow.
View Quote

That's the kind of offer to get. No nonsense/get it done.

Link Posted: 5/17/2021 2:38:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Looks like your message box is full. I agree to your counter shoot me your email.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 8:26:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Looks like your message box is full. I agree to your counter shoot me your email.
View Quote

I cleaned out the inbox and hit you back.  Sorry for the difficulty.  

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 12:35:44 AM EDT
[#17]
I was dealing with mwgt fot a minute, mostly overpriced stuff, but oncadionally a deal could be found. I had a dozen guys id deal regularly and just kept their contact info andcwe still barter,sell,buy..... if anyone here is kcmo area , hit me up , i need a 357  w at least 4" barrel , cutrently , but always tradin , sellin etc.
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 6:31:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I was dealing with mwgt fot a minute, mostly overpriced stuff, but oncadionally a deal could be found. I had a dozen guys id deal regularly and just kept their contact info andcwe still barter,sell,buy..... if anyone here is kcmo area , hit me up , i need a 357  w at least 4" barrel , cutrently , but always tradin , sellin etc.
View Quote

Not sure if MWGT is coming back. I really hope so. It would make life easier for a lot of us.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top