Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/30/2021 9:30:07 PM EDT
No CCW policy listed on their website-metal detectors?
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 10:10:41 PM EDT
[#1]
No metal detectors as of late January when I was there last.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 8:15:29 AM EDT
[#2]
There weren't any the last time I went.

On a side note, I cannot believe that a place like City Museum exists in today's ultra litigious hand wringing society.  It is awesome and makes me mad that I didn't know about it when I was a kid.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 11:39:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I didn't understand what the place was until I got older.
I would just hear the word museum a say nope.
Oh well.
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 3:16:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There weren't any the last time I went.

On a side note, I cannot believe that a place like City Museum exists in today's ultra litigious hand wringing society.  It is awesome and makes me mad that I didn't know about it when I was a kid.
View Quote

Amen. Hope my kids will be able to enjoy it.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 9:34:48 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd recommend good weapon retention if you're going to be chasing rug rats through there.  Pay the fee and park in the main lot as the area around there is not the best.

Cool museum, just wish it wasn't in the ghetto... someone was shot right out front of there in broad daylight a while back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top