Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/21/2021 10:20:39 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/21/2021 11:33:15 AM EDT
[#1]
I see Roy Blunt is not seeking another term.

I may not like everything about him, but when I contacted his office about a problem with getting an NFA stamp processed it was handled quick. FWIW.

Hawley and Greitens in Missouri? Wooooooo, all the right correct states will hate us. Much excite.
Link Posted: 3/21/2021 6:43:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/21/2021 8:26:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

IIRC, Josh Hawley threw Greitens under the bus when the frame up came out.
View Quote

Hee-hawley helped him out by clearing him when he got caught effectively destroying public records by using phone apps to communicate official business that deleted texts that should be public record.

As for it being a frame job, why did he resign instead of going to trial and crushing the frame job with a simple alibi?  That makes no sense.

As for him running for senate, the thought of two senators who worry more about what a former president would say on twitter than what their constituents wants disturbs me greatly.  Surely the GOP can find somebody better with a bar set that low.
Link Posted: 3/21/2021 9:53:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 2:56:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't mind Greifens, but man, I'm already tired of the "I'm a navy seal." EVERYBODY KNOWS ALREADY.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top