Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2021 5:58:48 PM EDT
It's on.

The Capitol Rotunda is reserved from 9am-1pm. The on-stage event runs the usual 10am-Noon.

Come early for meet'n greets!

I'm working on a flyer, I'm assuming GCLA and WMSA will also have flyers. I'ill post them up on the Rally Day page as I get them. Anyone else want to contribute one?

Hope to see all you slobs there!
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 3:36:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
It's on.

The Capitol Rotunda is reserved from 9am-1pm. The on-stage event runs the usual 10am-Noon.

Come early for meet'n greets!

I'm working on a flyer, I'm assuming GCLA and WMSA will also have flyers. I'ill post them up on the Rally Day page as I get them. Anyone else want to contribute one?

Hope to see all you slobs there!
View Quote

And this year it is likely to be needed...
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 6:11:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you for posting! I've already requested off of work.

This slob will be there
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 11:24:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep, my wife and I plan on being there too.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 8:21:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Guys, it is more important than ever we get people there. Please try and get the day off. Young and old. We need you!
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 9:45:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Guys, it is more important than ever we get people there. Please try and get the day off. Young and old. We need you!
View Quote

THIS!
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 10:14:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Are we having a meet up?
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 10:16:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Are we having a meet up?
View Quote

We should. Some of the APC guys mentioned a hike or gathering afterwards as well.
Link Posted: 3/26/2021 10:56:05 AM EDT
[#8]
My wife and I have been stopping by 'Yanis Coffee Zone' which is about three blocks from the Capital. It is located at 130 E High St. They are good people with great coffee, pastries, sandwiches and service. They open at 6:30am till 2:00pm. They are pro 2nd amendment also. The shop holds about 60 people.
Link Posted: 3/26/2021 3:14:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

We should. Some of the APC guys mentioned a hike or gathering afterwards as well.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are we having a meet up?

We really just like to sit around and talk, hiking is so much work
Link Posted: 3/26/2021 3:22:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are we having a meet up?

Lol. We like to punish ourselves for whatever dumb reason
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 3:23:39 PM EDT
[#11]

As firearm owners and Second Amendment activists, the time is now to let your voice be heard. You, your family and friends are invited to the 2021 Missouri Second Amendment Rally/Lobby Day with your NRA, your NRA state affiliate Missouri Sport Shooting Association, and other pro-gun groups on April 28th at the Missouri State Capitol in Jefferson City.
View Quote

WTF... how much heavy lifting has that bunch of clowns done this year?

Hopefully they have answers about Wayne's suits.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 8:38:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 12:52:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The rally is not about the NRA.  The MSSA is affiliated, and it's damn near invisible in Missouri.
View Quote

Ohhhh well we all need to seek out Kelvin and ask him about suits... :)
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 8:17:34 AM EDT
[#14]
@bigbryce31186 bump

Link Posted: 4/21/2021 1:27:25 PM EDT
[#15]

Thanks. Theres too many of these threads floating around right now
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 3:38:26 AM EDT
[#16]
There is also another...

PDF for printing:  https://www.missouricarry.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/RallyFlyer2021WMSA.pdf

Preview:
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 4:30:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
There is also another...

PDF for printing:  https://www.missouricarry.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/RallyFlyer2021WMSA.pdf

Preview:
https://www.missouricarry.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/RallyFlyer2021WMSA-pdf-791x1024.jpg
View Quote

The day and or date is wrong. Thursday is the 29th Wednesday is the 28th.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 9:18:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The day and or date is wrong. Thursday is the 29th Wednesday is the 28th.
View Quote

The original date is WEDNESDAY the 28th. I know the second poster says Thursday, April the 28th but as far as I know it is still Wednesday the 28th. Obviously a misprint...or my wife and I will be quite upset when we arrive at the capital for a gun rally by ourselves.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 3:19:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

The original date is WEDNESDAY the 28th. I know the second poster says Thursday, April the 28th but as far as I know it is still Wednesday the 28th. Obviously a misprint...or my wife and I will be quite upset when we arrive at the capital for a gun rally by ourselves.
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/simpsons_nelson_haha2-36.jpg
View Quote

My girlfriend and I will be there as well. That will make 4 of us
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 7:00:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

My girlfriend and I will be there as well. That will make 4 of us
View Quote

Sweet! I will be sporting a well trimmed grayish beard and wearing a tan 'Bolt Logo' hat. So if you spy me come up and say hello and it will either be me or some other guy that may think you're hitting on him...good luck!
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 10:24:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
My wife and I have been stopping by 'Yanis Coffee Zone' which is about three blocks from the Capital. It is located at 130 E High St. They are good people with great coffee, pastries, sandwiches and service. They open at 6:30am till 2:00pm. They are pro 2nd amendment also. The shop holds about 60 people.
View Quote

So do we want to meet up for coffee before the rally?
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 4:27:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

So do we want to meet up for coffee before the rally?
View Quote

My wife and I plan on getting to Yanis Coffee Zone probably around 8:30 and we'll hang out there a bit. Hope to see ya there.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 4:55:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

My wife and I plan on getting to Yanis Coffee Zone probably around 8:30 and we'll hang out there a bit. Hope to see ya there.
View Quote

Yanis it is sounds like. We're staying in Columbia. Shes an early riser, im not well try and make it

I'll most likely be wearing an ARFCOM tshirt.
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 4:08:55 PM EDT
[#24]
That second poster was corrected, but I didn't rename the file so it's likely the earlier one, cached, that you're seeing.  I should'a renamed it..
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 6:41:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Looks like im driving up for this tomorrow and hope to bump into you all at Yanis.
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 7:13:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Looks like im driving up for this tomorrow and hope to bump into you all at Yanis.
View Quote

Good deal...hope to see ya there! Bring an umbrella!!
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 7:35:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Wrong thread
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 7:59:44 AM EDT
[#28]
I'll meet up with you all at Yanis.

It's raining pretty hard in the area, so be prepared for that.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 8:30:08 PM EDT
[#29]
It was fun meeting you all at 'Yanis' this morning. Always good to put faces with names and vice versa. Did any of you go to Senator Pro Temp Dave Schatz or Senate Majority Floor Leader Caleb Rowden offices after the rally?
  Becky and I had a nice talk with Senator Schatz's assistant; Senator Schatz was leaving the office as we walked in so did not get a chance to talk with him. We left his office in a kinda neutral mindset on the chance of SAPA getting through.They are using HB85 as the bill to push through which is good since it is the one bill furthest along. His assistant mentioned the budget was the most important duty on the agenda right now and that needed to be completed first. Senator Schatz is very pro-second amendment but we got the feeling they are very cautious on their approach to passing SAPA. She spoke as though she felt it was going to make it through this session...but...we pray so.
  We spoke with one of Senator Caleb Rowden assistants. He listened to what we had to say and that was about it. Not much reaction from him.
SO......your guess is about as good as mine.
  Let us know what you all gleaned from your meetings with them.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 8:34:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Sorry, wrong topic.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 11:20:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
It was fun meeting you all at 'Yanis' this morning. Always good to put faces with names and vice versa. Did any of you go to Senator Pro Temp Dave Schatz or Senate Majority Floor Leader Caleb Rowden offices after the rally?
  Becky and I had a nice talk with Senator Schatz's assistant; Senator Schatz was leaving the office as we walked in so did not get a chance to talk with him. We left his office in a kinda neutral mindset on the chance of SAPA getting through.They are using HB85 as the bill to push through which is good since it is the one bill furthest along. His assistant mentioned the budget was the most important duty on the agenda right now and that needed to be completed first. Senator Schatz is very pro-second amendment but we got the feeling they are very cautious on their approach to passing SAPA. She spoke as though she felt it was going to make it through this session...but...we pray so.
  We spoke with one of Senator Caleb Rowden assistants. He listened to what we had to say and that was about it. Not much reaction from him.
SO......your guess is about as good as mine.
  Let us know what you all gleaned from your meetings with them.
View Quote

We also talked to Shatz's assistant. We were pretty much blown off
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 7:37:55 AM EDT
[#32]
I made it to the rally but did not have time to talk to any of the elected officials.  It's kinda funny (maybe not the right word for it) how different the demographics were there compared to the demographics of the stereotypical ARF folks.  I think that if the average ARF GDer were to look at a few pics of the rally, they would say that 85+% of the attendees were 60+ year old NRA hat wearing fudds.  

Anyhow, sorry I didn't have time to meet up with any of the ARF folks that attended.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 8:42:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

We also talked to Shatz's assistant. We were pretty much blown off
View Quote

Well at least you got something out of it then...

Ohhhhhh you meant... my bad.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top