Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2021 9:29:47 AM EDT
Does anyone know a Mike’s Ewing.  Does a gunbroker thing called gwens arms ?

In Missouri
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 10:30:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I just did some searches, and didn't find anything. Maybe it's just a name used on there, and not an actual business. Sorry I couldn't help.
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 5:06:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like Mike Ewing is a mutual friend, of one of my friends, on Facebook. Couldn't tell you anything about him though. That name rang a bell, even before I searched Facebook.
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 5:21:03 PM EDT
[#3]
You should ask him to holler at me.
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 8:06:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You should ask him to holler at me.
View Quote

Like I said, I don't know the guy at all, just the name sounded familiar. I could possibly ask the "friend" on Facebook about him, though he is not more than an acquaintance as well.

Is this a deal gone bad on gb?
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 8:39:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Deal gone WTF.  Person ghosted me (blockedmy number) minutes after getting my money on PP.  canceled my order on GB.

(Short story)
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 12:42:24 AM EDT
[#6]
What area code?
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 12:47:35 AM EDT
[#7]
64119.  KCMO
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 12:53:27 AM EDT
[#8]
The Mike Ewing that I was referring to, seems to live in the Oak Grove area. Older, white, cowboy dude type.

There was another Mike Ewing, shows living in KC Missouri, middle age black dude, works for JE Dunn construction.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 1:05:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
64119.  KCMO
View Quote

If you have more information. PM me with it. I can assist perhaps.

ETA: I will start sending you info via Email.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 5:20:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Deal gone WTF.  Person ghosted me (blockedmy number) minutes after getting my money on PP.  canceled my order on GB.

(Short story)
View Quote

send a message to one of the Mods , they will be able to help you !!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top