Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2021 12:15:24 AM EDT
I am considering dropping in just to see how crazy things are.  If anyone else is attending it might be good to shake hands and exchange contact information given how crazy things have become.  We might not have the luxury of social media in the near future so it might be time to go old school with names and numbers.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 6:09:52 PM EDT
[#1]
If things haven't been crazy with ammo and gun prices we haven't seen nothing yet once congress gets to it.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 8:28:43 PM EDT
[#2]
No, but for those that went, was it helter-skelter?

Link Posted: 1/10/2021 10:44:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No, but for those that went, was it helter-skelter?

View Quote

It is coming up the weekend of the 16-17th.  Sorry about the confusion.  I may go later in the day Saturday to take the temperature on availability and prices.  If I go I'll share anything of interest.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 9:00:27 AM EDT
[#4]
My brother went to one last weekend in OKC, he said it was jam packed full.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 1:01:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I will be there........Blue and gold sign on table  - - ELK ARMS
NEXT TO Childes sports with all the ammo by the concession stand
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top