Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2020 5:38:46 PM EDT
Went to bump the thread and it had already been archived.

Linky to original thread. If anyone adds to the list, I will add the new ones in the OP. See archived thread for the rest.

New List

Raytown Repair Facebook link website coming. Ask for Glenn.
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 5:25:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Bump
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 11:03:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Bump
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 4:10:28 AM EDT
[#3]
That seems like a good thread to ask mods to tack and prevent it from archiving.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 12:28:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 2:49:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That seems like a good thread to ask mods to tack and prevent it from archiving.
View Quote

I think I did in the original and nothing ever happened.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 6:30:13 PM EDT
[#6]
CMMG
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 12:45:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Anyone offering competent training. Locally owned restaurants.  Locally owned hardware stores.
You get the idea.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 10:15:29 AM EDT
[#8]
For Kansas City side  Raytown Repair for your automotive service needs. I am one of the owners of this shop.

Raytown Repair
8310 Westridge
Raytown MO 64138
816-353-5770
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 4:33:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
For Kansas City side  Raytown Repair for your automotive service needs. I am one of the owners of this shop.

Raytown Repair
8310 Westridge
Raytown MO 64138
816-353-5770
View Quote

I will be contacting you in a couple of weeks.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 2:13:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Raytown Repair
8310 Westridge
Raytown MO 64138
816-353-5770
View Quote

@ToyotaGuru do you have a website or social media I can link in the new OP? Maybe a name or fake name (if you don't want to use your real name) or code word for ARFCOM members so we don't sound dumb asking for the guy I talked to on ARFCOM?
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 2:22:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Tactical Shit out in St. Charles.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 6:19:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Tactical Shit out in St. Charles.
View Quote

They're on the original list. I'm not sure they're worth supporting honestly. They seem to price gouge on everything they sell. They sell a lot of China junk and the good stuff they do sell is way over priced IMO.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:24:33 PM EDT
[#13]
@ToyotaGuru do you have a website or social media I can link in the new OP? Maybe a name or fake name (if you don't want to use your real name) or code word for ARFCOM members so we don't sound dumb asking for the guy I talked to on ARFCOM?
View Quote

Working on a new website and social media just Facebook. Literally just signed the contracts today on becoming the co-owner. For now just ask for Glen.  As my name says I am the Toyota Guru just left working on Toyota's for 25 yrs as a master diagnostic tech. But work on other makes also.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 12:36:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Working on a new website and social media just Facebook. Literally just signed the contracts today on becoming the co-owner. For now just ask for Glen.  As my name says I am the Toyota Guru just left working on Toyota's for 25 yrs as a master diagnostic tech. But work on other makes also.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Congrats! That's exciting especially with everything going on currently. I added the Facebook page to the new OP. If you can let me know when the website is up and I will link that as well!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:08:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Archive is currently offline if anyone is wondering why the link doesnt work.

I'll add In Lead We Trust to the list... didnt know that until this morning.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:23:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:00:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Midwest Gun Works

They’re down in Pevely. I just happened to run across their website not too long ago and noticed they were local. They have a sizable inventory of gun parts for various manufacturers.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:13:57 PM EDT
[#18]
I wanted to give a shoutout to Frontier Justice in Lee's Summit.

With the ammo shortage going on, they have not been gouging with their prices.  There was plenty of .40 S&W for $24/box of 50 the other day and this is half of what I've seen in other shops.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:25:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Site Staff is aware of it, I think Goatboy is doing some work on it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Site Staff is aware of it, I think Goatboy is doing some work on it.

Everything but the Tech forums are still archived, for now.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:46:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I wanted to give a shoutout to Frontier Justice in Lee's Summit.

With the ammo shortage going on, they have not been gouging with their prices.  There was plenty of .40 S&W for $24/box of 50 the other day and this is half of what I've seen in other shops.
View Quote

I've seen them post they have ammo on Facebook. They always get it in when I'm working though . The last few posts they've made says the ammo is for members only.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:48:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I'll add In Lead We Trust to the list... didnt know that until this morning.
View Quote

I noticed this the other day. Hopefully they get it back up soon. The OP had a HUGE list. In lead we trust sounds familiar. I think it was on the first list, I'm not sure however. If the archives stay gone for much longer, I will start adding places to this thread.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 11:19:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Bump. Archives still not working . I might have to start the list over again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top