Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2018 3:15:51 PM EDT
Just occurred to me that I haven't talked to him or seen him on here in a few years.  Last I recall he had moved to I think TX to work for CTD or something.  According to this profile his last post was back in 2016.

https://www.ar15.com/member/user.html?id=1514
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 3:49:46 PM EDT
[#1]
He wasn't at CTD for very long...….I remember him posting that here.  I can't recall where he went after that.  I'm thinking it was somewhere in the mountains, but I might be confused with someone else.  I just remember the post about leaving CTD.
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 4:07:15 PM EDT
[#2]
After CTD, he went to work in the oil fields of Texas and Oklahoma for a while until a lot of jobs in that field started to go away.

He's currently working for Primary Arms in Marketing.  He write the manuals for some of their optics, designs the boxes that they come in, etc.

He gave up ARFCOM a while ago, obviously.
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 4:12:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
He got any tips?
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 10:08:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
After CTD, he went to work in the oil fields of Texas and Oklahoma for a while until a lot of jobs in that field started to go away.

He's currently working for Primary Arms in Marketing.  He write the manuals for some of their optics, designs the boxes that they come in, etc.

View Quote
Negative Ghost Rider, look up PA_Mike and you will find Duke Nukem!
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 10:12:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Negative Ghost Rider, look up PA_Mike and you will find Duke Nukem!
View Quote
Ah, name change and one of them fancy industry partners now.  I bet he forgot all about us missouri folk.
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 10:15:00 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm pretty sure I sold him my cherry imported yugo sks w/ tritium sights some years ago.  Sure do miss that rifle.
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 10:22:08 PM EDT
[#7]
I asked him if he still drives the tactical wheelbarrow...
Link Posted: 10/11/2018 3:05:30 PM EDT
[#8]
No way. PA Mike is DN!

He’s an OG round here
Link Posted: 10/11/2018 3:49:12 PM EDT
[#9]
I heard he even fought a bear once, and won.
Link Posted: 10/13/2018 10:33:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I heard he even fought a bear once, and won.
View Quote
I miss that teddy bear.....
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 3:48:30 PM EDT
[#11]
He is still involved with forearms but gave up the drama that arfcom.
He is doing well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top