Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2018 3:23:25 PM EDT
The airport car show was yesterday and I missed it.  Was driving to pickup the woman of the house at work and saw all these cool cars driving around.
Link Posted: 9/24/2018 2:13:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw a few of them when my wife and I were walking around Zona Rosa after dinner on Saturday evening.

I had completely forgotten about the car show that was scheduled.  I had just returned from a shooting competition in Illinois late that afternoon, and would have missed it anyway.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 11:00:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Jeffco Power Tour Oct 7
Link Posted: 9/26/2018 11:20:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Jeffco Power Tour Oct 7
View Quote
Oh the jokes I could make...
Link Posted: 10/14/2018 9:37:44 PM EDT
[#4]
howzat? there were some badass cars there.

Quoted:

Oh the jokes I could make...
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/14/2018 11:05:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
howzat? there were some badass cars there.
View Quote
I think he referring to the standard stereotypical image of Jeff Co by every other STL area resident.

Sorta like this....

Link Posted: 10/15/2018 8:34:33 AM EDT
[#6]
oh yeah, not being from stl originally, i forget about that holier than thou attitude some people have.

i attended and did not see any hokey vehicles.  in fact, 99% were shiny, nice old & newer musclecars.  the other 1% were not shiny but cool... like the rambler with the old school hemi.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top