BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2018 6:12:34 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 7:41:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Hillary in a landslide
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 8:59:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Did you guys see JH's new video...MF'er doesn't take his hands off his hips except a couple times...looks like a total dick.  I'm just so pissed that AH was chosen by the state party and they allowed the national rep group spend money on him before we even voted in our primary.  Just look at that MF'ers smug smile on his face....fake as fuck.

Am I alone in seeing him for what he is?

I noticed he didn't join the lawsuit with Texas to get money back from feds for medicaid tax....Texas got back $305 million...I can't find how much MO has paid on the tax?

https://www.stl.news/texas-news-ag-paxton-wins-multistate-obamacare-tax-lawsuit-recoups-over-839-million-including-nearly-305-million-for-texas-taxpayers/158114/
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 9:07:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't have much faith in the polls and I hope they are not correct.  Similar to the Trump election, most conservatives / republicans are not going to participate in polls.  If you follow the left wing media, we already lost a long time ago.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 9:30:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Considering how much more money she's raised & voter turnout in the primaries, a three point spread isn't bad.

It would be better if it were in our favor, but still.

I wonder if Trump's going to stump for Hawley at some point.  That would help IMO.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 10:12:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Considering how much more money she's raised & voter turnout in the primaries, a three point spread isn't bad.

It would be better if it were in our favor, but still.

I wonder if Trump's going to stump for Hawley at some point.  That would help IMO.
View Quote
He already has stumped for him, before the Primary...

I'm not happy Hawley won the Primary. I really not happy the RNC put their thumb on the scale for him before the Primary, and I think some of the polling data may reflect others with a similar mindset.
I will vote for Hawley against Claire, and I hope he loses the Primary in another 6 years....

And as far as polling data goes....the DNC robo-called my landline and I responded to their questions indicating I was a black female aged 35-44 who was highly motivated and was absolutely going to vote for Claire again, so take the polls with a grain of salt.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 4:54:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Based on the amount and content of ads I'm seeing and hearing, the DNC is terrified that Hawley is going to win.

I'm not giving up.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 8:34:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 8:58:23 PM EDT
[#8]
They're not polling people like me who moved here but still have IL phone numbers. lol.  We're gonna push the bitch out of office.
Link Posted: 9/17/2018 9:08:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
They're not polling people like me who moved here but still have IL phone numbers. lol.  We're gonna push the bitch out of office.
View Quote
Do it!
Link Posted: 9/17/2018 11:25:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
They just posted a poll showing a TIE!
View Quote
I can't wait until her walk of shame.

Until then, be vigilant, give money, vote, and encourage others to do the same.

Link Posted: 9/24/2018 9:38:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Y’all see the latest poll?

Link Posted: 10/15/2018 9:35:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Project Veritas exposes McCaskill on guns.....no surprises, but may swing some of the pro gun Democrats that believe her bs "independant" "across the aisle" line about being pro gun.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/red-state-blues-okeefe-strikes-in-missouri-mccaskill-and-clan-exposed-as-fakes-in-guns-lies-and-videotape/
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 10:36:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Project Veritas exposes McCaskill on guns.....no surprises, but may swing some of the pro gun Democrats that believe her bs "independant" "across the aisle" line about being pro gun.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/red-state-blues-okeefe-strikes-in-missouri-mccaskill-and-clan-exposed-as-fakes-in-guns-lies-and-videotape/
View Quote
Just watched it, let me help you out.
"People just can't know that." McCaskill Hides Agenda from Voters, "semi-automatic rifle ban"
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 10:53:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Hillary in a landslide
View Quote
This.

MAGA is gonna drop out any day now.  There’s no way he’s serious.  Doing this all as a joke.  

Hilary’s got it locked up.  

I don’t believe the liberal polls
Link Posted: 10/16/2018 4:41:28 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm not giving up.
View Quote
Roger that!

I don't believe JACK that the MSM spews out. It's all a psy-ops--political warfare to dispirit and to tamp down the "R" vote.

I got two words for the MSM and it ain't "Happy Birthday!"

Just get yourself, spouse, girlfriend, kids, co-workers, neighbors, friends, club members, church-goers all fired up and VOTE the "R."

Reminds me of what US Ambassador to Britain in 1940 said to FDR about England being "toast" and that the Nazis would rule Europe, so the US should make peace with the Nazis. Yeah--right, "Mr. Democrat, Joe Kennedy--scion of the Kennedy Clan" make peace with Hitler.

Uh...fat little United Kingdom guy with fire-in-the-belly had a few words for surrendering his nation:

Link Posted: 10/16/2018 9:52:49 AM EDT
[#16]
I hope she goes!!!!
Link Posted: 10/16/2018 3:12:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Did you guys see JH's new video...MF'er doesn't take his hands off his hips except a couple times...looks like a total dick.  I'm just so pissed that AH was chosen by the state party and they allowed the national rep group spend money on him before we even voted in our primary.  Just look at that MF'ers smug smile on his face....fake as fuck.

Am I alone in seeing him for what he is?

I noticed he didn't join the lawsuit with Texas to get money back from feds for medicaid tax....Texas got back $305 million...I can't find how much MO has paid on the tax?

https://www.stl.news/texas-news-ag-paxton-wins-multistate-obamacare-tax-lawsuit-recoups-over-839-million-including-nearly-305-million-for-texas-taxpayers/158114/
View Quote
No, you are not alone.  I suggest staying with the bigger picture:  do you want another Justice Gorsuch and Kavanaugh?  If so, hold your nose, and do what I'm going to do.

This would never have been an issue if former Rep. Todd Akin had kept his effing mouth shut, or spoken with discrimination six years ago.  Jeez, don't hit the hornet's nest; he had the election in the bag.
Link Posted: 10/16/2018 9:14:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Have we accounted for the fact that there are 3 cannabis items on the ballot this year? (2, 3, and C)

That could have a significant impact on turnout.
Link Posted: 10/16/2018 9:22:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Have we accounted for the fact that there are 3 cannabis items on the ballot this year? (2, 3, and C)

View Quote
Food for thought:  Both times she's been elected in the past the cigarette tax hike was on the ballot......2006 & 2012.
Link Posted: 10/16/2018 9:31:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Food for thought:  Both times she's been elected in the past the cigarette tax hike was on the ballot......2006 & 2012.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would argue the deciding variables in those elections were probably Iraq and Mr Legitimate Rape.

A large percentage of the people I know who smoke lean right, and most people I know who favor taxes to influence behavior lean left.
Link Posted: 10/18/2018 9:22:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Hillary by a landslide.......ETA beat
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 12:00:52 AM EDT
[#23]
I've voted against her every election cycle and will continue to do so....
Link Posted: 10/24/2018 9:26:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Just had lunch today with Josh's campaign manager today at Tony's on Main in St. Charles.  He says Josh was up 6-7 points in the latest poll.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top