Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2018 12:19:53 PM EDT
Looking to replace my HVAC system, and need recommendations for a good/fairly priced installer for StL city. Any recommendations?

My AC unit is located on the roof, so they will need a crane.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 12:32:43 PM EDT
[#1]
West County Heating and Cooling in Eureka/Pacific.  They replaces my geothermal and have done a couple of my flip houses in the city.  Great guys and they won't bend you over.  Make sure you tell them you your favorite Realtor is!!  :)
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 12:57:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Heley in Fenton
or
Ehrlick on north county
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 2:44:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
West County Heating and Cooling in Eureka/Pacific.  They replaces my geothermal and have done a couple of my flip houses in the city.  Great guys and they won't bend you over.  Make sure you tell them you your favorite Realtor is!!  :)
View Quote
Will do. Thanks-

Any ballpark numbers for how much it'd cost for a 3.5-4 ton system for a 1800~sqft house?
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 4:24:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Will do. Thanks-

Any ballpark numbers for how much it'd cost for a 3.5-4 ton system for a 1800~sqft house?
View Quote
Most likely $8k ish if you're not installing junk equipment.

I just had a new 3-ton Carrier installed, gas furnace, 3 ton a/c for my 1500 sqft home, and it cost me $7200.  AC and gas furnace are both 2-stage units, with a fully variable speed blower.  I believe the furnace was like 96.5% efficient.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 10:36:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Assuming you have Ameren, check with them to see about rebates on high efficiency A/C.

https://www.ameren.com/missouri/energy-efficiency/residential
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 11:14:10 PM EDT
[#6]
I work for Design Aire, one of the largest and longest lasting (since 1904) St Louis hvac companies.

We don’t charge to come out and give an estimate, and being the top selling Trane dealer in the Midwest, we are really competitive on pricing.

314-739-1600

Www.designaire.net
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top