Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2018 10:36:10 PM EDT
Hi uys,

I'm moving to the Cassville area later on this month.  Looking to find out about CCW laws, open carry, ranges, shooting sport in that area.  Any info would be appreciated.  Looking for info on the "Team Missouri" t shirts, also.

JJKrzos
Link Posted: 7/21/2018 10:49:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/21/2018 11:35:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome to Missouri.
Where y'all from originally?

Hey 67Firebird
Link Posted: 7/21/2018 11:49:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 8:58:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Welcome to Missouri.
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 9:40:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I guess he didn't like his own thread...
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 11:39:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I guess he didn't like his own thread...
View Quote
 Hit and run?
Link Posted: 7/27/2018 7:23:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Hi,
Don't always get a chance to see posts.  Been busy clearing out my house to make the move.  
Retired from my job on 5-1-18 and have been looking for a place to retire to.  I have a friend in Pineville, Missouri and
I like the area after visiting there.  We found a house in the Cassville area and we purchased it.  Now we have to sell
ours.  We are from Illinois, near Chicago.  Tired of the taxes, the rat race, and SNOW!

Looking forward to move to where it's a little warmer.  Like the fact of open carry, it's beginning to grow on me.

JJKrzos
Link Posted: 7/27/2018 8:23:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Hi,
Don't always get a chance to see posts.  Been busy clearing out my house to make the move
View Quote
A life outside ARFCOM?  Say it ain't so.  

Glad to hear things are going well.
Link Posted: 7/28/2018 9:36:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/28/2018 9:04:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Hi,
Don't always get a chance to see posts.  Been busy clearing out my house to make the move.  
Retired from my job on 5-1-18 and have been looking for a place to retire to.  I have a friend in Pineville, Missouri and
I like the area after visiting there.  We found a house in the Cassville area and we purchased it.  Now we have to sell
ours.  We are from Illinois, near Chicago.  Tired of the taxes, the rat race, and SNOW!

Looking forward to move to where it's a little warmer.  Like the fact of open carry, it's beginning to grow on me.

JJKrzos
View Quote
Cubs suck...

I wouldn't open carry if you paid me to.  Open carry is the first guy to get shot by the bad guys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top