Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2018 2:59:43 PM EDT
I've got a bulgy AK74 build, and there are some rivits my toth tools riviter can't get to.  Specifically, the trigger guard and a rear trunion rivet.  Also, I'm having a hell of a time getting the barrel back in correctly.  Is there anyone in the Springfield area that can help?
Link Posted: 4/18/2018 12:14:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Any Springfield people here to help a brotha out???
Link Posted: 4/18/2018 4:49:17 PM EDT
[#2]
How about in the southern half of the state?
Link Posted: 4/18/2018 11:57:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll check to see if I still have my trigger jig. Your welcome to use my shop press if you need it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2018 12:04:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'll check to see if I still have my trigger jig. Your welcome to use my shop press if you need it.
View Quote
Hey, aren't you the dude I bought all this from?

I'd rather use your knowledge than your press, bit getting both would be better.
Link Posted: 4/19/2018 1:24:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah. I'm the culprit.
Link Posted: 4/19/2018 7:36:13 AM EDT
[#6]
IIRC, "aenamabay", or some user name along those lines, used to be active in MOHTF, and he was an AK wizard that lived a little north of you in JC.
Link Posted: 4/19/2018 8:49:37 AM EDT
[#7]
That would be Eric I believe his name is, he's not a ak wizard. More like an artist. Told me a couple years back that he was done with ak building though.
Link Posted: 4/19/2018 12:48:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yeah. I'm the culprit.
View Quote
Awesome. I've been slacking on this project like crazy. I would really appreciate use of your press with guidance.
Link Posted: 4/19/2018 1:56:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Awesome. I've been slacking on this project like crazy. I would really appreciate use of your press with guidance.
View Quote
I'm free this weekend for the most part. I'll send you a message with my number.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 1:12:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
That would be Eric I believe his name is, he's not a ak wizard. More like an artist. Told me a couple years back that he was done with ak building though.
View Quote
I believe you legit made me blush.

I do still build AK's. I tried to give it up, but it's a full-blown addiction that I can't shake, although I have slowed down. Let me know if you still need help, OP and I'll see what I can do.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top