Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/9/2018 4:15:13 AM EDT
Has anyone dealt with Osage Armory?  The company has a website and Facebook page, but doesn't seem to have a storefront.  The only address I could find was for the owners house.
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 8:00:05 AM EDT
[#1]
If it is who I am thinking of used to have a full size gunshop in his front yard outside of Belle. Retired from Chicago where he had a large shop. Used to fly from his private airport also at his home. He had stuff in stock when no one had it. At one time he was a large volume dealer. Prices in his store were retail when I was there.  He seems to prefer the on-line customers. I won't be back and he will never miss me.
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 7:46:39 PM EDT
[#2]
If you are talking about Osage County Guns they have a lot of guns on gunbroker. They do (did) have a store front.

A couple years back, they had the best price on a pistol that I was wanting. Stopped there to check it out, decided that I wanted it, went to pay and the counter guy said I had to pay a $35 transfer fee.

Me: "A $35 transfer fee for an in stock pistol?"

Guy: "Yes."

Me: (walking out the door)
Link Posted: 4/10/2018 12:08:00 AM EDT
[#3]
He's the closest Silencerco SPEQ dealer to Springfield, I'm hoping to drive up this week and pay for a can.  The website threw me off, I was expecting a large store.
Link Posted: 4/10/2018 10:48:07 AM EDT
[#4]
The shop is a small storefront with a yuge storeroom in back.  Their main business is internet sales.  One of my inlaws has bought some dirt cheap pistols from them on GB.  The only time that I visited the storefront the guy at the counter was very courteous and knowledgeable.
Link Posted: 4/10/2018 1:58:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you are talking about Osage County Guns they have a lot of guns on gunbroker. They do (did) have a store front.

A couple years back, they had the best price on a pistol that I was wanting. Stopped there to check it out, decided that I wanted it, went to pay and the counter guy said I had to pay a $35 transfer fee.

Me: "A $35 transfer fee for an in stock pistol?"

Guy: "Yes."

Me: (walking out the door)
View Quote
Www.osagearmory.com

The owner is Brian Buol, who either did or still does teach CCW and other classes under B&B Firearms & Training, llc.  Not sure if that's the same place you went to or not, the address I got from the Facebook page is a big house on a private dirt road.
Link Posted: 4/10/2018 6:38:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Just to clear any confusion......or make it worse......

Osage County Guns is the big Gunbroker one is Belle, Mo on a private airport.

Osage Armory is in Osage Beach, MO.

Two different places.
Link Posted: 4/11/2018 7:50:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Just to clear any confusion......or make it worse......

Osage County Guns is the big Gunbroker one is Belle, Mo on a private airport.

Osage Armory is in Osage Beach, MO.

Two different places.
View Quote
Huh, I hadn't heard of the Osage Armory.  To clarify, my comment was directed towards Osage County Guns.
Link Posted: 4/12/2018 5:29:57 PM EDT
[#8]
I know Brian.  He's a good dude, He'll treat you right.
Link Posted: 4/12/2018 6:19:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I know Brian.  He's a good dude, He'll treat you right.
View Quote
Not sure if he's on this forum, but used be active on MissouriCarry before that forum went downhill.  I haven't been on there for at least a year now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top