Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2018 4:31:52 AM EDT
Senate candidate from Missouri calls for legalizing machine guns

"Time to stop playing defense on the #2ndAmendment and start going on the offense. It's time we start talking about legalizing machine guns and repealing the National Firearms Act entirely."

I agree with this guy.
Link Posted: 3/31/2018 1:28:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Me too!
Link Posted: 3/31/2018 1:52:46 PM EDT
[#2]
About time.

ETA:

I don't see this in GD so I'm going to share it there.

Maybe we can support pro gun candidates and get them elected.
Link Posted: 3/31/2018 5:26:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Right on... Claire has got to go.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 4:53:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Got my vote
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 10:44:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Who is it?
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 10:01:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Who is it?
View Quote
If you click that link in the op, you'll get the whole story.

Here's an snip from it;

Austin Petersen, a native of Peculiar, Missouri, stated Wednesday evening "It's time we start talking about legalizing machine guns and repealing the National Firearms Act entirely.
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 2:55:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Right on... Claire has got to go.
View Quote
I'm with ya...

While I'm in agreement with him, I'm afraid that stance may be to far (radical to some) to get him elected...

I honestly, don't know a whole lot about him, but what I do know, I like and I'd vote for anyone not Claire...
Link Posted: 4/11/2018 2:41:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm with ya...

While I'm in agreement with him, I'm afraid that stance may be to far (radical to some) to get him elected...

I honestly, don't know a whole lot about him, but what I do know, I like and I'd vote for anyone not Claire...
View Quote
I suspect he's one of the ones designed to eat votes away from a more solid candidate to oppose Claire Bear.
Link Posted: 4/13/2018 2:29:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I suspect he's one of the ones designed to eat votes away from a more solid candidate to oppose Claire Bear.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm with ya...

It would be in the primary against Josh Hawley.

Josh Hawley files for office, supports President Trump's gun control ideas

I'm done supporting candidates who want gun control.

GD Thread

Donate to Austin Petersen here. I did.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top