Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2013 7:58:18 PM EDT
If  you have a tablet download the Kindle app and get Enemies Foreign and Domestic for free for a limited time. There is a thread in GD with more info. Figured I would let the locals know who might not venture into GD. Author is even a team member here.
Link Posted: 10/15/2013 6:34:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't have a Kindle but it's on iTunes now. U have to pay. Listening to it right now on a flight to Seattle. The recorded narrated audio is terrible.

However, it's very Nostradamus like in its storyline so far.  Very unnerving.
Link Posted: 10/15/2013 7:23:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I think there is a kindle app that you can download and then from there you can download it through the app for free. That's to bad the audio sucks, I imagine something like that would be great for a flight with headphones.
Link Posted: 10/16/2013 7:26:06 PM EDT
[#3]
There is a Kindle for Android app, and Kindle PC for desktop/laptop.

Also, all three books in the series will be offered free for one week each, consecutively.
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 3:01:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Bump back up for the second book in the series is free this week.
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 6:34:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bump back up for the second book in the series is free this week.
View Quote

Awesome.  I read the first one a few years ago.  Can't wait till next week!
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 6:38:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Good call. Thanks for the bump!
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:18:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Last bump. Third and final book is free this week.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top