Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2013 12:37:05 AM EDT
I'm looking to start training in Krav Maga or bjj.  I'm wondering if anyone can recommend me a gym in the stl area.  I'm not looking to become a cage fighter, but i would like to learn some techniques that would translate well to Leo work.  
Thanks
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 1:05:42 AM EDT
[#1]
There is Xtreme krav maga in Fenton at the bluffs.
We took our CPR class there.  Most of the others in the class were members from the gym .I can't speak for the actual Krav classes but they have a nice facility and everyone there was nice and had a real positive attitude.
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 1:40:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Check for e-mail I sent an address for you.       Might have made typo____ try  two "c" instead of 1.
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 4:41:31 PM EDT
[#3]
To help in your search.  http://www.jermaineandre.com/

Don't know how good of a gym it is, but I used to watch Andre compete in MMA fights from Stl up to OhioIowa... .   The dude was pretty good back in the late 90s, early 2000s.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 9:20:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Finney's Gym on Watson is a very good MMA/BJJ gym. They have quite a few guys competing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top