Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2013 8:23:21 AM EDT
I live in Maryland Heights.  Anybody know where I can a piece of aluminum, maybe 1/4" x 10" x 10" ?   The dimensions aren't written in stone.  I just want to reinforce the area on my bench where I intend to install a reloading press.
Link Posted: 4/21/2013 9:14:19 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I live in Maryland Heights.  Anybody know where I can a piece of aluminum, maybe 1/4" x 10" x 10" ?   The dimensions aren't written in stone.  I just want to reinforce the area on my bench where I intend to install a reloading press.

Try these guys...

http://www.shapirosupply.com/

Also, best place I know of to get AR500 for targets...

Link Posted: 4/21/2013 10:53:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Try these guys...

Yep, Shapiro's would be your best bet.  They are on St Charles Rock Rd just across from the Metro Rail station, just before Rock Rd turns into MLK Blvd.
Link Posted: 4/21/2013 1:56:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Shapiro Supply is the place.....bring cash and find Sam if you want a deal.  I was just there on Wednesday.

5617 Natural Bridge Ave, St Louis, MO 63120
Link Posted: 4/21/2013 5:31:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Shapiro Supply is the place.....bring cash and find Sam if you want a deal.  I was just there on Wednesday.

That sounds a little shady
Link Posted: 4/21/2013 7:03:18 PM EDT
[#5]
whats up with shapiro saying their targets have a hole in the corner for hanging? why not holes in two corners--that would seem to be a better hanging setup
Link Posted: 4/22/2013 5:46:03 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shapiro Supply is the place.....bring cash and find Sam if you want a deal. I was just there on Wednesday.

Ehh, kinda I guess depending on how you look at it... He is the owner...  Perfers cash...  Less trackable...

Link Posted: 4/22/2013 5:50:54 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

whats up with shapiro saying their targets have a hole in the corner for hanging? why not holes in two corners--that would seem to be a better hanging setup

Yea, instread of a square, picture a Diamond with a rough hole in the top corner big enough for a large Bolt to go through...

I bought like 6 from him and had a friend with a Plasma enlarge the hole big enough so the plates would hang on a ""Sheperds Hook" from the hardware store...  I take'm out in the field, stick the Shepards Hook in the ground, put the plate on, hit it with a can of White Spray paint and blast away...  

Link Posted: 4/22/2013 12:48:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Shapiro Supply is the place.....bring cash and find Sam if you want a deal. I was just there on Wednesday.

Ehh, kinda I guess depending on how you look at it... He is the owner...  Perfers cash...  Less trackable...

Ahhh.....thats GTG in my book then.

Link Posted: 4/22/2013 8:30:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Try these guys...

I didn't know they have ar500. I might have to get some the next time I'm up there.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 9:55:44 AM EDT
[#10]
I went to Shapiro's, met Sam, got what I wanted.  Great guy to do business with.  He asked me to say hi and to thank the folks here on ARFCOM

Thanks!!!
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 4:58:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top