Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2013 1:09:24 PM EDT
As the title says . Can I ? It's just the BCG  ....

ETA: I did look around ( and still am ) , but some folks say they won't others will .
Link Posted: 3/17/2013 1:23:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't find anything specific, but I found this:

An “assault firearm” includes any semiautomatic shotgun with either a magazine capacity exceeding six rounds, a conspicuous pistol grip, or a folding stock; a semi-automatic rifle with a fixed magazine capacity exceeding 15 rounds; a part or combination of parts designed or intended to convert a firearm into an “assault firearm,” or any combination of parts from which an “assault firearm” may be readily assembled.

Link

Link Posted: 3/17/2013 1:50:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

An “assault firearm” includes any semiautomatic shotgun with either a magazine capacity exceeding six rounds, a conspicuous pistol grip, or a folding stock; a semi-automatic rifle with a fixed magazine capacity exceeding 15 rounds; a part or combination of parts designed or intended to convert a firearm into an “assault firearm,” or any combination of parts from which an “assault firearm” may be readily assembled.

Link

I read that too . Clear as mud now, huh ?

I'm reading reviews online from people that bought from reputable dealers and are in NJ too .
Link Posted: 3/17/2013 2:05:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link

I'm reading reviews online from people that bought from reputable dealers and are in NJ too .

Well, I sent an item that shall remain anonymous, to my mother last week . It was a prohibited item ( in NY, not by mail ), but I used her address in both the TO: and From: section and paid with cash. Leave no trace. She wanted the item bad enough, but she can deal with it if she's caught.

Link Posted: 3/17/2013 2:18:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link

Well, I sent an item that shall remain anonymous, to my mother last week . It was a prohibited item ( in NY, not by mail ), but I used her address in both the TO: and From: section and paid with cash. Leave no trace. She wanted the item bad enough, but she can deal with it if she's caught.

Link Posted: 3/17/2013 2:21:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link

The courts reversed the double-super-mega-gulp ban, she didn't even end up needing it!

they reversed the double mega ultra big gulp ban, what a good son to violate unjust laws, glad she got her soda!
Link Posted: 3/17/2013 2:45:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/17/2013 3:44:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

they reversed the double mega ultra big gulp ban, what a good son to violate unjust laws, glad she got her soda!

It wasn't a soda.
Link Posted: 3/17/2013 3:44:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Cracka please.  I gave my mom an untraceable drop gun years ago.  

Not a firearm either.

Link Posted: 3/17/2013 4:30:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Fuck it . It's foing .
Link Posted: 3/17/2013 5:10:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Fuck it . It's foing .

Link Posted: 3/17/2013 6:21:36 PM EDT
[#11]
We will send you nice things while you are in prison Festus.
Link Posted: 3/17/2013 6:32:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
We will send you nice things while you are in prison Festus.

Please do . I'm partial to the scented vaseline .
Link Posted: 3/17/2013 6:53:09 PM EDT
[#13]
I thought responsibility for complying with the law was on the buyer, not the seller/shipper. [shrug]
Link Posted: 3/17/2013 8:15:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I thought responsibility for complying with the law was on the buyer, not the seller/shipper. [shrug]

This....

I'd sure like to know if it's otherwise...

Wait...

No...

I don't really G.A.F.

Unjust laws are Unjust.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 2:51:16 AM EDT
[#15]
I looked all around on different sites and the EE , nobody says much about NOT sending one there if sold, so as far as I'm concerned , this new CV valve is going today !
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 5:45:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 6:03:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Cracka please.  I gave my mom an untraceable drop gun years ago.  

Not a firearm either.

She's got a really fertile garden bed too.  

She doesn't have time for a garden. All of her time is either working, sleeping, or messing with her damned birds.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top