Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/26/2012 9:08:04 AM EDT
Ok, so there was a call in out GD to check Twitter out and defend our gun rights.   So, being the kind of computer illiterate and conservative guy I am, I went there.  

NEVER - NEVER AGAIN!   Good grief!  I have never seen such absurd BS in my life!  GD can be fun and give me a laugh or two.  Yet, it has even been a bit depressing the last few days.  Way too negative!

But Twitter?  Really?  It truely is for TWITS!  I guess I am just too damn old!   What a bunch of F#$$%$#G BS!   If you thought Facebook was bad, Twitter is FB on steroids x10.

Never argue with or impart knowledge to a fool (or fools).  You will only get frustrated and the fool will only feel contentment, righteous and be none the better.  
Another saying is, "Don't cast your pearls before swine."

That is all.
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 9:26:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I could have told you that... I avoid that site like the plague.
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 9:31:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I could have told you that... I avoid that site like the plague.

Yeah, but I'm a hardheaded, well hum, I had to find out for myself.
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 9:34:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Now I am curious
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 11:36:53 AM EDT
[#4]
I guess you haven't found any of the gun bloggers on twitter. Or Adam Baldwin. Or any of the millions of conservatives, libertarians, and other pro-gun folks.

Link Posted: 12/26/2012 12:35:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I guess you haven't found any of the gun bloggers on twitter. Or Adam Baldwin. Or any of the millions of conservatives, libertarians, and other pro-gun folks.

+1 It is what you make of it.

Naked Prophet  - look me up @StarvinPilgrim

Link Posted: 12/26/2012 12:59:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 6:16:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I've suffered a bit of a dry spell and haven't Twatted for a while.    

I think the Mod just turned this into a poop thread.
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 7:47:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Now after your foray into Twitter remember that EVERY major news organization reports (without verification) what is happening either on Twitter or through Twitter.  I mean we all know that news never happened or existed before the internet or twitter right?  Just ask CNN, they'll tell you.
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 9:15:15 PM EDT
[#9]
I know there must be some good out there somewhere.  I just haven't the patience to find it I guess.
The #nra site was / is a mess.
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 9:57:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

He mentions the word "Twat" and you think of Poop?

Hmmmmmmm.....

Link Posted: 12/26/2012 10:11:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He mentions the word "Twat" and you think of Poop?

Hmmmmmmm.....

Child birth?
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 1:22:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I know there must be some good out there somewhere.  I just haven't the patience to find it I guess.
The #nra site was / is a mess.

Here's a few to follow for a while (you can view their twitter page and read their several most recent tweets to decide if you want to follow them). You'll notice them retweet or quote other people you may want to follow. Also, check to see who they are following.

Or if you don't like it, you can un-follow with a click. Many of them tweet interesting things for conservatives (or pro-gun liberals), in addition to some personal stuff. Follow them for a while and see who you like and who you don't.

@adamsbaldwin (played Jayne on Firefly, and Agent Casey on Chuck. Conservative commentator.)

@TamSlick (gun blogger)

@monsterhunter45 (Larry Correia, author of Monster Hunter International, combat accountant, instructor, and former machine gun salesman. Also, a nerd.)

@Cornered_Cat (Kathy Jackson, whose website is a great resource for women and men alike. Also editor of a big gun magazine, I forget which)

@revolverfan (Grant Cunningham, gun blogger, gunsmith, instructor)

There are tons more. Pick your favorite conservative news website and they've got a twitter feed. Pick your favorite gun blogger, and they've probably got a twitter feed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top