Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2012 9:39:26 AM EDT
I cant decide between an AR Gold or Geissele SD3g trigger.  Anyone have any thoughts on this?  This will be used for 3 gun.  Ive heard the SD3g has a positive reset (which I like) but Im worried about doubling.

Better yet, does anyone own both of these triggers and willing to let me try them out?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 10:34:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Geissele, and dont look back
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 11:08:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't have either one, but I've tried both.  Although I have my preference, I won't tell you.  You are on the right track yourself by wanting to try both first.  If you want to save a few bucks, I would also recommend trying the Chip McCormick trigger before you buy too.  The "best" is subjective from person to person.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 11:08:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

THIS

I have two SD3G triggers.....they come with two springs, the lighter of the two can double sometimes if you dont have good trigger control....and its less a double as much as a bump fire!
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 11:38:24 AM EDT
[#4]
I have both, as well as JP and you can try them out if you want. I live outside of JC. I prefer the geissele.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 12:15:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Sweet.  IM me with what works for you.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 5:08:55 PM EDT
[#6]
I wish I could find someone who has had trigger time with both the AR Gold and the Timney. I have a 3lb. Timney, but I have heard the AR Gold is safer due to a double sear arrangement.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:12:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

This. Also geissele is the standard trigger for some JSOC units if you care about that kinda stuff...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top