Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/15/2012 5:35:31 PM EDT
If I go the online route I will get nailed by shipping.

Where are some places in MO, within a hour of KCMO that I can get decent priced MREs?

I have been to mickeys before, but I never looked at them there.

What do you think?

PS I am wanting a case, maybe 2.
Link Posted: 7/16/2012 12:21:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I will tell you where you can get a case of recent manufacture for $59.98, but you have to remove the Missouri location from your site profile first.
Link Posted: 7/16/2012 6:11:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
If I go the online route I will get nailed by shipping.

Where are some places in MO, within a hour of KCMO that I can get decent priced MREs?

I have been to mickeys before, but I never looked at them there.

What do you think?

PS I am wanting a case, maybe 2.

Armygear.Net in Columbia usually has a two case deal on them.
http://www.armygear.net/ag/store/00231.html
This promotional price is for a case of MRE's for a total of 12 meals.

MRE's or Meals Ready to Eat are the updated version of the venerable K-Ration of WWII. Currently in use around the world by US Armed Forces and Allies, indispensable whenever disaster strikes, everybody needs a case or two at home or in your car for emergencies. Light-weight, great for camping and with a long shelf life these nutritious meals are ready to eat. Each case contains 12 assorted meals - Main Meal, Side Dish & Dessert, etc. along with their built-in heater.
Link Posted: 7/16/2012 8:40:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Live near a military installation?? Know anyone that is active duty? They should be able to get them at the PX/BX.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top