Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/12/2012 9:50:12 AM EDT
I'm in Franklin County and needing a target built.  Where should I try other than Haslag Steel near Washington?
Link Posted: 7/12/2012 10:06:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Vinyard outdoors in Festus/Crystal city.  There is another thread in the Mo HTF from a couple weeks ago that has his contact information.
Link Posted: 7/12/2012 12:37:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I get mine off Ebay
Link Posted: 7/12/2012 2:25:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Matt, the owner of Sovereign Arms in Arnold also runs a metal burning shop and has (or can get) AR500 steel.  I talked to him once about making targets, but never followed through.  

His is the shop in the old gas station near the intersection of 141 and 21.
Link Posted: 7/12/2012 6:58:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm in Franklin County and needing a target built.  Where should I try other than Haslag Steel near Washington?

Washington metal fabricators or Stork Fabricators.  Both in Washington.  I know stork has lasers (up to 1in material), waterjet (up to 13" material), hi def plasma (up to 3" material)
Link Posted: 7/12/2012 7:19:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Washington metal fabricators or Stork Fabricators.  Both in Washington.  I know stork has lasers (up to 1in material), waterjet (up to 13" material), hi def plasma (up to 3" material)

Git it !

Link Posted: 7/13/2012 9:27:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Git it !

Need targets for my Abrams
Link Posted: 7/13/2012 8:06:59 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm in Franklin County and needing a target built. Where should I try other than Haslag Steel near Washington?

Washington metal fabricators or Stork Fabricators. Both in Washington. I know stork has lasers (up to 1in material), waterjet (up to 13" material), hi def plasma (up to 3" material)

Git it !

Need targets for my Abrams

LOL...  I needed that Chuckle...

Link Posted: 7/14/2012 4:07:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Haslag would be my first choice, Lance is who you want to talk to. Region welding in Union might do it, Region does have a waterjet, not sure Haslag might too.
Link Posted: 7/15/2012 8:59:00 PM EDT
[#9]
A buddy of mine in the KC MO area is making them.
He has 2./3 size IPSC 3/8" thick with stand for $185
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k45/PRODGI/IMG332.jpg

And 12x12 squares with stand for $155.
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k45/PRODGI/IMG334.jpg

I know this is not the EE but since you asked I hope it's ok to post. If you are interested PM me and I'll get you in touch with him.
Link Posted: 7/16/2012 11:14:33 AM EDT
[#10]
I got two plates off ebay, a 10" round and 8" round, for $65 shipped. Both 3/8" thick. As a matter of fact, they should be showing up today.
Link Posted: 7/16/2012 11:18:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Check out BigDogSteel. That's where I got my plates and they have very competitive prices. What you see includes shipping as well, so you know up front the cost.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 8:49:26 AM EDT
[#12]
If you want to save shipping costs shoot me a IM. I am starting to make targets again. Anything you want. AR500 3/8".
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 9:06:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
If you want to save shipping costs shoot me a IM. I am starting to make targets again. Anything you want. AR500 3/8".

Got any 1"?

Link Posted: 7/17/2012 9:43:07 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Where are you located?

What are you doing shape wise?

Can you do shapes like a coyote, Zombie, etc... :)
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 11:11:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got any 1"?

Youre the only one I know who could probably break it if I built it 1"!!!!!  Katie had a great time Sunday and learned a lot. Thanks again!!

Link Posted: 7/17/2012 11:12:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Where are you located?

What are you doing shape wise?

Can you do shapes like a coyote, Zombie, etc... :)

JC area. I can do pretty much anything. I have several shapes already programmed. Just know that odd shapes will cost a little more due to waste on the sheet of AR. I will also have some 1/2" AR500 for a limited run due to one of my customers shooting the 3/8" to oblivion!!!!!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top