Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2003 7:53:22 AM EDT
I just registered, although I don't live in Missouri, I thought I would drop by:-D
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 2:04:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome aboard!

Guys, Praxus is one of the Pro-Firearms guys at www.rleeermey.org, the Gunny's forum pages.  Since I'm now the PMI for that site, I figure I can try to bring new blood to both.  Feel free to speak up, buddy!

Semper Fi!

By The Way (BTW), the Goldmember icon is from when I made Gold Member status here, but it got changed, and now I can't change it to something else, like the USMC Rifle Expert qualification badge!
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 3:06:28 PM EDT
[#2]
My dad has an expert marksmen badge:) Army though.

What firearms you have?
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 8:34:50 PM EDT
[#3]
We generally don't go into specifics, here, as who wants to give the bad guys a shopping list, but I have a custom AR in .45, an M-14S, a MAK-90, and several handguns and shotguns.

Let's just say that they're like potato chips, OK?
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 6:30:54 AM EDT
[#4]
I like the new pic:)

UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS!
SEMPER FIDELIS
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 7:38:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, when they changed the Gold Member status, the Dutch guy was no longer a joke.

Hey, guys:  Praxus is only 14, so let's bring him up right, OK?  Heck, he already wants to be one of The Nation's Finest, so he deserves a break or 10!  (Swabjockeys, Zoomies, and Doggies lay off!
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 9:18:17 AM EDT
[#6]
I plan on doing PLC(Platoon Leader Class) while I'm in college. Then go to OCS and see if I can make it:) Then I move onto The Basic School. All of them combined is like some 40 weeks(Something like that):-)

SEMPER FI!!!

If any DEMOFAG(Democrat) says there are only poor people in the military tell them that every officer has to go through college and he can shuve it up his dick.

What do you think of the H&K OICW?
Personally I think its to bulky and pointless. You might as well just make a 20mm grenade launcher for M16A4. At 12,000$ per OICW. I don't think its worth.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top