BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2011 6:24:46 PM EDT
Please see this thread in GD.
Father in law about to die
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 6:37:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I posted a reply there for you. Let me know if the Missouri National Guard doesn't take care of you. The Funeral Honors teams take their mission very, very seriously and take pride in the assistance they offer.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 6:51:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you very much. I will be calling them tomorrow.
Ironically I was on a funeral detail there many years ago. I was a coffin bearer.
These are the  things that you remember forever.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 5:43:08 AM EDT
[#3]
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this time of loss.

If you are interested in having the Patriot Guard Riders stand for your father in law, the  Missouri contact is Mike "Smackwater" Gibbs and his email is [email protected]

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 6:34:30 AM EDT
[#4]
I have nothing to contribute other than a thank you to your FIL.  I have been to two military funerals at JB and they are some of the most inspiring events I have ever attended.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top