Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2011 1:04:10 PM EDT
A while back (could be a year or more), I bought a nice Benelli M1 shotgun from a hometown member here and did a face to face deal.  At the time, I let him know that if I ever decided to sell it, I'd give him first shot at it.

It's sat in the safe since I bought it, with zero rounds fired.  

I've now decided that it doesn't fit my plans, so I will put it up for sale, but I want to give the local guy first dibs.  Problem is, I forgot his screen name.  I must be getting old....

So, if you sold me a Benelli M1 (I think it's an M1) and want it back, please let me know.  If anyone here remembers who was selling it, please IM me or post their screen name so I can send an IM about it.  It was listed in the hometown EE before it got shutdown.

Thanks guys!

(P.S. - This is NOT a for sale ad.  The gun is NOT currently for sale.)

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:20:44 PM EDT
[#1]
You could search through the thread...

http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=8&f=32&t=391128
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:47:58 PM EDT
[#2]
It was me and I'll buy it back for the $100 we agreed on last year.....
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:52:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You could search through the thread...

http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=8&f=32&t=391128

Um, yeah, if my mind hadn't been addled by Alzheimers I might have thought to do that.  

Read and searched through the whole thread - couldn't find the ad, but seeing the names again made one pop out at me.  I think I got it from DBAR. I sent him an IM, but he hasn't logged in for nearly a couple weeks and hasn't posted for a month, so he might be busy doing other stuff.

If anyone knows how to contact him, please direct him to this thread.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:54:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

No - don't you remember?  Your grandma was sick and I felt bad for you, so I paid $1800 for it.  I would feel bad charging you any more than that to get it back.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:36:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No - don't you remember? Your grandma was sick and I felt bad for you, so I paid $1800 for it. I would feel bad charging you any more than that to get it back.
I tried.....

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:40:19 PM EDT
[#6]
100? I'd go at least 150
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 4:31:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I called him tax man......He's busy and had to let me go. Give him a day or so.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:35:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I called him tax man......He's busy and had to let me go. Give him a day or so.

Behold the power of arfcom!

Got an IM from DBAR tonight and it was he that I bought it from.  Thanks for the help guys!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top