Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2011 8:17:43 AM EDT
I live in Cape Giradeau and wish we had an active pistol shooting club like there is in Rolla and other parts of Missouri.  Is there a club in this area that I may not be familiar with?  Maybe three gun matches also?  I think there was a group in Dexter at one time but not sure if they still exist or not.  Any ideas out there in AR15 Land.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 10:44:45 AM EDT
[#1]
There was a range near Houston you might check out.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 11:38:35 AM EDT
[#2]
There is still a pistol club in Dexter. It is called Missouri Bootheel Pistol Club. We have monthly USPSA matches on the 4th Saturday of every month from March to November. The first one I'd coming up. I live about 20 miles north of Cape and try to shoot down there every month. There is also a new USPSA club in Sparta, IL that has monthly matches. Sparta isn't too far of a drive
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 1:51:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I live in Cape Girardeau too and would love to start getting a match started.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top