Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2011 4:28:46 PM EDT
Title says it all.  I would take it to UPS but they give me so much trouble and from last time I shipped out a rifle (an AR lower) they tried to tell me it was a pistol and that they could not ship pistols.  It's just a huge PITA.  I would pay shipping and appropriate fees of course.  Thanks
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 5:13:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you take it to the UPS depot or the UPS Store?  They will only accept guns and ammo at the depot or if you have a daily pick-up.

My buddy in Eureka will do it for $20 and the actual shipping cost via USPS Priority Mail.  If you're interested, send me an email and I'll give you his info.

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 5:19:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Did you take it to the UPS depot or the UPS Store?  They will only accept guns and ammo at the depot or if you have a daily pick-up.

My buddy in Eureka will do it for $20 and the actual shipping cost via USPS Priority Mail.  If you're interested, send me an email and I'll give you his info.

Yes I took it to the UPS depot in Earth City.

I think there is a poster on here but I can't remember his username that has an FFL here in STL.  If I can't find anyone closer ill email you.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 5:27:22 PM EDT
[#3]
This guy is pretty cool and easy to work with:

Joe Elking
JSE Services
6911 Gravois
Saint louis, MO 63116
Phone: 314-351-4373
Fax: 314-351-7156
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 5:49:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I charge $20.00 transfer fee and actual costs through USPS. I live in south St.L. Hwy 44 & Jamieson. email is brian at alcaraz dot com, if interested.

Brian

EDIT: email is supposed to be brian at alcaraz dot ORG my bad.

Brian
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:10:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Put it in a priority mail box and sent usps –– no questions –– no answers
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:13:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I charge $20.00 transfer fee and actual costs through USPS. I live in south St.L. Hwy 44 & Jamieson. email is brian at alcaraz dot com, if interested.

Brian

Brian,
I will email you tomorrow morning. Thanks
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:25:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Put it in a priority mail box and sent usps –– no questions –– no answers

And go to federal prison when you get caught violating postal code.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:49:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Edited out everything.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 7:33:25 PM EDT
[#9]
I'd stop quoting ekees violation of the CoC.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 7:34:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Dan is GTG.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 8:06:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Been using Dan in Eureka a lot lately. He is a top notch guy, and  nice to talk to.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 9:22:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Been using Dan in Eureka a lot lately. He is a top notch guy, and  nice to talk to.

I like him.  It's great that I'm right down the street.  I get the phone call that my order is in and pick it up that night.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top