Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2011 3:33:57 AM EDT
http://azstarnet.com/article_011e7118-8951-5206-a878-39bfbc9dc89d.html

Back to "better records" and "gun show loophole"........
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 4:19:07 AM EDT
[#1]
It's commonsense legislation... oh yea, and it's for the children.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 4:40:07 AM EDT
[#2]
When has there been any common sense from this administration(regime)???? I lived through the Carter years and thought that was about as low as we could have ever gotten as a country, but this bunch is really kicking us in the dumpster!
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 7:52:53 AM EDT
[#3]
I didn't see anything in there that was too bad. I'm all for keeping guns away from mentally disturbed people, if possible to do so without affecting normal citizens.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 8:21:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I didn't see anything in there that was too bad. I'm all for keeping guns away from mentally disturbed people, if possible to do so without affecting normal citizens.

He's a master of rhetoric.  Actions speak louder than words.  Look at his voting records and who he appoints to what to know what he really means.  He says he's not on the anti-gun extreme, but his actions say otherwise.
Most gun owners know that the word "commonsense" isn't a code word for "confiscation."
More rhetoric.  "Commonsense" is a code word for anything they can get away with, up to and including confiscation.  Step by step.  When the time is right. Again, look at his actions.  Who does he nominate for the Supreme Court?  Who does he nominate to head the ATF?
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 12:12:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Time for more panic buying.

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 1:03:01 PM EDT
[#6]
So who stopped panic buying?
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 1:19:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yea, who stopped ?? 45lbs of powder, 25,000 primers, 5,000 plus bullets, 10,000 plus rounds loaded, 2 presses, 2 rifles 2 hand guns, dozens of 30 round AR mags, hi-cap pistol mags........ who stopped buying ??
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 1:46:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea, who stopped ?? 45lbs of powder, 25,000 primers, 5,000 plus bullets, 10,000 plus rounds loaded, 2 presses, 2 rifles 2 hand guns, dozens of 30 round AR mags, hi-cap pistol mags........ who stopped buying ??

I did......bank account couldnt sustain it.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 6:48:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Ummm... Who is not mentally disturbed?  Remember we are in fly over country where all we have is our bibles and our guns.   Just exactly where will they stop deciding who is disturbed?  
No.. If they can get that far, it won't stop there.
JMHO
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 9:00:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Nice opening salvo.

Spew the lies long enough and the lie will be believed eventually. Right out of the left playbook.

Sorry Sir, not buying it. Your common sense legislation is my loss of freedom.

I have a better idea Mr. President. How about pushing for National Concealed Carry if you really want to lessen the loss of life to gun crime. How about stemming the tide of drugs coming through our southern boarder by building the fence. How about prosecuting those who hate our country and try to destroy it. How about cleaning up your own house first, then offer to come to mine.

I'll be watching sir!

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 2:19:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Nice opening salvo.

Spew the lies long enough and the lie will be believed eventually. Right out of the left playbook.

Sorry Sir, not buying it. Your common sense legislation is my loss of freedom.

I have a better idea Mr. President. How about pushing for National Concealed Carry if you really want to lessen the loss of life to gun crime
. How about stemming the tide of drugs coming through our southern boarder by building the fence. How about prosecuting those who hate our country and try to destroy it. How about cleaning up your own house first, then offer to come to mine.

I'll be watching sir!

this would be for sure the way to go this way you never know who will be able to defend them self  from harm

+1 to all the other items you mentioned.

close the boarder. _A certain person always said it does not work and I say it would work.

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:58:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's a master of rhetoric.  Actions speak louder than words.  Look at his voting records and who he appoints to what to know what he really means.  He says he's not on the anti-gun extreme, but his actions say otherwise.
Most gun owners know that the word "commonsense" isn't a code word for "confiscation."
More rhetoric.  "Commonsense" is a code word for anything they can get away with, up to and including confiscation.  Step by step.  When the time is right. Again, look at his actions.  Who does he nominate for the Supreme Court?  Who does he nominate to head the ATF?

Rhetoric? Are you trying to get a job with Faux News or CNN?

I can't stand that (now) cliche POS word. Every scumbag politician and lying SOB journalist uses it.

Beyond that word, I can agree with what you say about checking out his voting record, which, up until now, I've been too lazy to do.

Obama has not done anything to restrict our rights since becoming President. He's allowed guns into national parks. Great. But his liberal buddies hear "commonsense" and I'm sure their minds run wild with how they can make the US more like Europe.

I really don't think Obama or many Democrats believe they can get away with confiscation. I think most have accept Heller and McDonald v. Chicago as affirmation of the Second Amendment.

And finally, I dislike his Supreme Court nominations, with pertainance to our 2A rights. I agreed with them on the Westboro case and have not looked at any other decisions.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 9:55:06 AM EDT
[#13]
all my guns appear to have been stolen   now does somebody have a shovel I can borrow

Seriously F-You Mr. President.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 11:13:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

But how do you really feel......
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 11:28:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I really feel like shooting some more steel  but I digress
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 11:31:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
all my guns appear to have been stolen   now does somebody have a shovel I can borrow

Just to be perfectly clear... You are referring to B. Hussein Obama?  Yes?

Then - +1

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 11:43:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just to be perfectly clear... You are referring to B. Hussein Obama?  Yes?

Then - +1

you would be correct sir and perfectly clear.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 12:04:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I really feel like shooting some more steel  but I digress

Good answer and you are welcome +100
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top