Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2010 5:55:16 PM EDT
Just a friendly reminder for everybody in MO 5th, or in case you didn't know,  Jacob Turk needs your help Nov. 2.  Let's get out and vote Cleaver out of office!!

LINK TO THREAD I STARTED IN G.D.   ––––––>  Let's Get This Marine Veteran Elected to Congress

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 6:53:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Turk 182

Quoted:
After seeing first hand how the members of this site donated to Scott Brown, I need help getting my friend Jacob Turk elected.

He's a Marine veteran running against this guy––>  lying race-baiting congress critter

Basically he is running a grassroots campaign relying on individual donations, receiving no money from the Republican party.  As of friday, he's pulled within single digits of Cleaver without any t.v. or radio ads.  I'm not Larue, so I don't have any cool schwag in return, but anything you can contribute will help.

Here's his home page TURK  
Contributions can be made by clicking contribute now, top right

He's one of the good guys

Yes you should have!

Quoted:
I guess I should have put this in my hometown forum

Link Posted: 10/27/2010 6:00:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 6:24:54 AM EDT
[#3]
seems like we might have a good chance at getting shed of Carnahan.

too bad we can't sweep out Cleaver and McCaskill at the same time
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 6:29:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 7:00:38 AM EDT
[#5]
I like your thinkin' Pit.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 9:49:08 PM EDT
[#6]
as long as we're day-dreaming,
I would cut MO off just East of you, Kurt
I would require 1CM to move fifty or so miles east and separate Jackson County from the good counties also,
Trying to make MO even more red than it already is,
COMO might have to be sent elsewhere as well
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 4:31:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
seems like we might have a good chance at getting shed of Carnahan.

too bad we can't sweep out Cleaver and McCaskill at the same time

Well, we can do something about Cleaver. One out of two ain't bad  
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 5:08:35 PM EDT
[#8]
I like Emanuel Cleaver II.

I wish he would go back to stand up comedy.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 5:14:19 PM EDT
[#9]
When I was a bondsman back in the early 90's The lady from Liberty bonding told me they bonded Cleaver out of jail for Voyeurism.

Wouldnt that be funny to hear some leaves rustling in your back yard and lookout the window and see him in a skull cap staring up into your window? lol

Now I emailed a couple different radio talk shows about this info and no one seems to care. Not even a reply. Go figure.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 5:47:39 PM EDT
[#10]
I wish we could. Cleaver, McCarthy, Wheat, the ghetto shitbirds keep voting in these democrat assholes.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 2:36:37 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I wish we could. Cleaver, McCarthy, Wheat, the ghetto shitbirds keep voting in these democrat assholes.

Give em a job and tax their paycheck. They will change their minds.

Link Posted: 10/30/2010 6:39:15 PM EDT
[#12]
WOW! Grassroots May Flip Mo-5 To Republican Jacob Turk... check this blog out.   ––––>  AShotAndaBeer's Blog
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top