Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2010 8:05:49 AM EDT
Well against my better judgement I went to the columbia gun/horse show.  I was pleasently suprised by the prices there.  Ammuntion was pretty cheap, and there was a good selection of firearms.  I got 1000 rounds of tula 762x39 for 200, and an underfolding ak for 440 (I know, but I've always wanted one), lots of reloading supplies, and an new unissued alice pack with frame for 50.

Anyone else go and find some decent deals?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:59:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Yep, really enjoyd the show. Came away with some brass for the .223 at a fair deal and enjopyed the people. Can`t hardly go wrong at a gun show...just depends how much your willing to spend
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:18:54 AM EDT
[#2]
CJL was set up there. Had a great show
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:02:11 AM EDT
[#3]
There's nothing wrong with an underfolder for $440, nothing wrong with that at all if its in good shape.  Post pics!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top