Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2010 7:48:26 AM EDT
I started a thread in the Tactical Gear forum trying to locate some of the Tactical Diaper patches...one of my best friends has a son due this month and I have a new daughter on the way this fall.  Got to have gear thats "GTG" and help maintain my manly presence while changing the diaper and all that.

No one could find them, and as a result another member contacted a company willing to manufacture them.

A variety of colors (2" x 3').  Group Buy has been submitted to staff and we are awaiting the go ahead (hence the potential/in development part of the title).  Please abide by the COC until staff gives the go ahead.

Perhaps a little silly, but I consider this essential gear for the tactically minded dad.

Anyone interested, here's the link:  Tactical Diaper Patch

Link Posted: 7/2/2010 1:09:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I signed on for a pair.....We've got twins coming!!!
Link Posted: 7/2/2010 1:18:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I signed on for a pair.....We've got twins coming!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Link Posted: 7/2/2010 2:18:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks!!!
Link Posted: 7/2/2010 6:13:56 PM EDT
[#4]
yep congrats, my new little dude is 3 wks old today.  I put in for 2.
Link Posted: 7/3/2010 11:08:09 AM EDT
[#5]
I've got my first girl (second child) on the way as well.. What started out as a gift for a good friend now becomes equally important to me.  

(I'm completing her pink EBR tomorrow.  She isn't even due to October but wanted to get a good head start)

I'm glad to see people jumping on board with this!
Link Posted: 7/4/2010 8:51:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I've got my first girl (second child) on the way as well.. What started out as a gift for a good friend now becomes equally important to me.  

(I'm completing her pink EBR tomorrow.  She isn't even due to October but wanted to get a good head start)

I'm glad to see people jumping on board with this!

Pics please.

Grove
Link Posted: 7/4/2010 11:09:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Pics of??? Pink Rifle? or Patch?
Link Posted: 7/4/2010 1:47:08 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm in for several.
Link Posted: 7/15/2010 3:50:45 PM EDT
[#9]
UPDATE:  sample patches are in route...

Ok, just got off the phone with Teresa at Spur Name Tapes. They are sending me a sample of each patch so I can take some pictures for you guys before you commit!  

We will have to have one person do the payment for the order. They will not do piece-meal orders, they want to know how many they need to make so they can run them all at one time.

I'll check about setting up the group buy again. I understand I don't have a 1000+ post count, but I'm a good guy.. really.. stop laughing.  
If anyone would like to talk to me over the phone, mail me a letter, see me F2F, in order to get a warm and fuzzy, I am more than willing to oblige once I get permission to start up the group buy. If you do not feel safe with me handling this, than I would be more than happy to hand it off to someone else who is more trustworthy on the board: I'm an infantryman, not an accountant, so handling other people's money is not something I prefer to do.  But I will do it if need be, I've got no problem with that.

I'm guessing the sample patches will reach me sometime next week, considering today is Thursday. I'll take some photos of the patches as well as one or two of the other things I've ordered from them previously so you guys can see their standards.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:15:09 PM EDT
[#10]
UPDATE:

The patches are now available for individual sale by contacting Spur Name Tapes. They will sell these individually if you call them.

$4 each.

1-800-626-3827

I get nothing out of this as I have already purchased mine, but know that a few HTF fellas were looking for em...

Crappy cell phone pics of the patches on my County Comm BOB ...

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:09:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Very cool, I have to get a couple!!!

Do they have a website?
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:52:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Yes but believe me Brad, you are better off calling.  I actually went buy the place (near Ft. Leanordwood) and spoke with them.  Thanks to Guy from the other thread placing an order for something like 100 of them, it generated interest enough for them to start mass producing them.  Apparently a lot of the guys on base love em.

I already plan on buying some more for a few of my guys at work.

I like the black one the best, but the coyoyte brown really stands out nice on the bag as well

Edit to add what you asked for...l

1-800 Name Tags
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top