Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/15/2010 9:58:32 AM EDT
I had a chance to test fire a Sig 516 and took a few photos.  Several of us were sufficiently impressed to place early orders for personally owed versions.

Link Posted: 5/15/2010 11:35:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Good looking gun.  I had heard at shot show that the new Sig 516 was using several of the features from the LWRCI guns.  Can't blame them for copying from the best gas piston gun out there.

What price range are they selling for?

I have always loved the classic Sig 556 with the rail since I shot the 551 and 552.  I was going to pick one up but it was priced too close to the LWRCI guns so I passed.  I thought about it again when CDNN was closing them out and giving away a 522 if you bought one.  That is a hell of a deal.  I would love to get the 556 10" pistol and turn it into a SBR also.

Looks like Sig is going to make a big move in the AR market with these.
Link Posted: 5/16/2010 4:28:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Good looking gun.  I had heard at shot show that the new Sig 516 was using several of the features from the LWRCI guns.  Can't blame them for copying from the best gas piston gun out there.

I have always loved the classic Sig 556 with the rail since I shot the 551 and 552.  I was going to pick one up but it was priced too close to the LWRCI guns so I passed.  I thought about it again when CDNN was closing them out and giving away a 522 if you bought one.  That is a hell of a deal.  I would love to get the 556 10" pistol and turn it into a SBR also.

Actually the gas system looks alot more like the 556 gas system (atleast to me),   if it looks like the LWRCi, then I dont see it.... (Not trying to start a 'bigger dick' contest here)

ETA:  Its sunday morining i have been up for less than 30 minutes and Ive already sinned... GOD FORGIVE ME FOR COVETING MY NEIGHBOR'S GIRL!! (Even though I dont know who's this is, I REALLY want this!!)
Link Posted: 5/16/2010 4:32:49 AM EDT
[#3]
I saw these in Sigs new 2010 catalog just the other day. I also really liked the Sig517!
Link Posted: 5/16/2010 6:39:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually the gas system looks alot more like the 556 gas system (atleast to me),   if it looks like the LWRCi, then I dont see it.... (Not trying to start a 'bigger dick' contest here)

ETA:  Its sunday morining i have been up for less than 30 minutes and Ive already sinned... GOD FORGIVE ME FOR COVETING MY NEIGHBOR'S GIRL!! (Even though I dont know who's this is, I REALLY want this!!)

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––-

I have not seen a picture of the gas system yet.  Anyone want to post some picures?

The bolt carrier looks about the same but I'm not sure if they are using the same slick finish.  The quad rail looks slightly different but I can not tell if they have the removable top section so you can service the gas
system.  With the Troy flip up sights it looked just like the M6A2.  The gas adjustment is different from the M6A3 and the rear sling QD is a nice addition.

I prefer the CHF barrels from LWRCI with the Ni-Corr finish versus the chrome lined since they should last about 4 times longer, 20K+

Here is a link with some good pictures to compare

http://www.expeditionexchange.com/lwrc/
Link Posted: 5/16/2010 7:02:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/16/2010 10:27:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/sig_sauer_sig516-tfb1.jpg

That shorty 516 looks good.  

Love the little PSD but I would go with the 6.8SPC  vs 5.56mm on PSD sized guns.
Link Posted: 5/17/2010 10:36:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Looks nice and I certainly would hope it runs well considering the price tag. Best feature to me is the integral QD swivel mount at the rear of the receiver a la Knight's.  Is there a socket on each side of the receiver?

No, the swivel mount is only on the left side of the receiver.
Link Posted: 5/17/2010 11:06:45 AM EDT
[#8]
What is the street price going to be like on these?  I wasn't able to find any distributors that had them listed, although curiously RSR Group has every model of Sig 556 on "closeout" right now.  Hmm.

For those of you waiting for parts commonality (Eric) the trend in the past five years has been diversification and innovation, not consolidation. I don't think we will see standardization in the next five years either.  At some point the pendulum will swing back, likely only after the military makes some decisions about what direction they want to go in.  By that time who knows that guns will be available, at what cost, and what legislative hurdles we will have to jump to acquire them?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/17/2010 11:21:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/18/2010 8:25:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Here's a select fire 556 SBR.

Link Posted: 5/18/2010 8:55:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Looks like a lot of fun.  Did you get any trigger time on it?
Link Posted: 5/19/2010 10:57:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Looks like a lot of fun.  Did you get any trigger time on it?

I brought my own loaded magazines to make certain I had an opportunity.  I did fire the 556 and the 516.  I've always enjoyed the full auto experience so I had a few short bursts and a 10-round string in full with the 556 SBR.  Just enough to quench my desire to spend 10-12K for a select fire weapon of my own.

Link Posted: 5/19/2010 7:59:49 PM EDT
[#13]
so how does this gun not have the same problems all the other Piston ARs have.  from the few photos you posted I dont see much diff between this and a Rugger 556, or any other adams arms converted bastard gun.  Not saying that's bad just it doesn't look different enough to solve the piston issues.  Something like the Para Ordnance TTR is at least a unique departure from the status quo.  Not trying to be a party pooper but that is what I was thinking looking at the photos.  The Sig 556 has a different bolt and carrier system I wish they had carried that through to this gun somehow.
Link Posted: 5/19/2010 11:55:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
so how does this gun not have the same problems all the other Piston ARs have.  from the few photos you posted I dont see much diff between this and a Rugger 556, or any other adams arms converted bastard gun.  Not saying that's bad just it doesn't look different enough to solve the piston issues.  Something like the Para Ordnance TTR is at least a unique departure from the status quo.  Not trying to be a party pooper but that is what I was thinking looking at the photos.  The Sig 556 has a different bolt and carrier system I wish they had carried that through to this gun somehow.

What are the typical issues? I have nearly bought the CMMG gas conversion kit a few times.
Link Posted: 5/20/2010 4:33:55 AM EDT
[#15]
From first hand users and from internet boards I have read that every one of these systems still has reciever tilt effects even with the Bolt "improvements"  That all piston kits in  the current AR platforms are a retrofit to a platform not a design in iteself.  The other reports are that all of the kits have long term durability/reliability issues.  Which unless you are tossing 5k a year down range probably wont be an issue.  I am most intrigued by the Para TTR system since it is a radically different modification to an AR type rifle.  It does away with the reciever tube/spring and uses a one piece carrier that reminds me of an AK a little.  Still its proprietary and I havent read any good reviews of it.  Not saying the Sig is crap at all just that its bolt looks just like an Adams Arms bolt and I keep reading negative reviews of that system.  I guess I am imposing a guilty by association effect on the Sig.

Does anyone know of any AR piston systems that has passed through any military testing?
Link Posted: 5/20/2010 5:48:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/20/2010 6:07:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does anyone know of any AR piston systems that has passed through any military testing?

HK416?

I love the HK416....
Link Posted: 5/20/2010 6:07:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

HK416?

Failed in the SCAR competition but was procured by CAG in limited numbers via COTS purchase.
Link Posted: 5/20/2010 8:42:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

HK416?

Failed in the SCAR competition but was procured by CAG in limited numbers via COTS purchase.

Are you referring to the 416 winning the Marine IAR contract?  I'm not sure what CAG is (except for Carrier Air Group, hehe).
Link Posted: 5/20/2010 2:49:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

HK416?

Are you referring to the 416 winning the Marine IAR contract?  I'm not sure what CAG is (except for Carrier Air Group, hehe).

The IAR is NOT a 416... The 416 is JUST a piston M4... period...
The IAR fires automatically from an Open Bolt per the IAR requirement

CAG is Combat Applications Group
AKA Delta's New Secret Identity.

You should know that from the Video Games no?
Link Posted: 5/20/2010 5:19:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
From first hand users and from internet boards I have read that every one of these systems still has reciever tilt effects even with the Bolt "improvements"  That all piston kits in  the current AR platforms are a retrofit to a platform not a design in iteself.  The other reports are that all of the kits have long term durability/reliability issues.  Which unless you are tossing 5k a year down range probably wont be an issue.  I am most intrigued by the Para TTR system since it is a radically different modification to an AR type rifle.  It does away with the reciever tube/spring and uses a one piece carrier that reminds me of an AK a little.  Still its proprietary and I havent read any good reviews of it.  Not saying the Sig is crap at all just that its bolt looks just like an Adams Arms bolt and I keep reading negative reviews of that system.  I guess I am imposing a guilty by association effect on the Sig.

The LWRCI guns do not have any issues with bolt tilt.  Check out the back end of their bolt carriers.  They have a larger diameter back end which prevents the tilt.  This is just one of the advancements that they have made on the gas piston guns.  

Check out the following link to read more about their advancements.

Link Posted: 5/20/2010 7:05:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I don't know much from video games, but unfortunately for me I read all these articles instead of just asking you.

http://militarytimes.com/blogs/gearscout/2009/12/02/hk-wins-marine-corps-iar-contract-with-hk416-variant/

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2009/12/03/hk-wins-usmc-iar-competition-big-news/

http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/news/2009/12/marine_IAR_120209w/

And according to the articles, the IAR requirement was changed to closed-bolt operation sometime after they turned away from the LWRC entry.  The rumor mill has it that the whole IAR thing was going nowhere, like a bunch of other procurement competitions have in the past five years, until the top Marine brass figured they could use it as an end-around to get the HK gun into troops hands as soon as possible and replace a bunch of worn out SAWs and other weapons.  That's why they aren't worried about the lack of extra-high capacity mags and stuff like that, because they don't really care about truly replacing the SAW right now, they just want rifles that work in the hands of the men who need them, and they needed a way to get some quickly, on their own, instead of piggybacking onto a larger contract with Big Army and/or Big Navy, which doesn't appear to be happening any time soon.  

According to rumor at least.
Link Posted: 5/20/2010 7:10:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The LWRCI guns do not have any issues with bolt tilt.  Check out the back end of their bolt carriers.  They have a larger diameter back end which prevents the tilt.  This is just one of the advancements that they have made on the gas piston guns.  

Check out the following link to read more about their advancements.

Back when ammo was cheap (Green Tip for I think it was $150 a k) I was throwing 2k a weekend down the range... EVERY weekend... I would surpass 5k EVERY 3 weeks... I shot a LOT of you all's ammo when I was IN... This went on pretty regularly from August 1998- May 2005 and I was never able to pick that pace back up after Cancer treatments... Trying to build up some ammo so that I can return to actual TRAINING!!!
Link Posted: 5/20/2010 7:15:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know much from video games, but unfortunately for me I read all these articles instead of just asking you.

http://militarytimes.com/blogs/gearscout/2009/12/02/hk-wins-marine-corps-iar-contract-with-hk416-variant/

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2009/12/03/hk-wins-usmc-iar-competition-big-news/

And according to the articles, the IAR requirement was changed to closed-bolt operation sometime after they turned away from the LWRC entry.  The rumor mill has it that the whole IAR thing was going nowhere, like a bunch of other procurement competitions have in the past five years, until the top Marine brass figured they could use it as an end-around to get the HK gun into troops hands as soon as possible and replace a bunch of worn out SAWs and other weapons.  That's why they aren't worried about the lack of extra-high capacity mags and stuff like that, because they don't really care about truly replacing the SAW right now, they just want rifles that work in the hands of the men who need them, and they needed a way to get some quickly, on their own, instead of piggybacking onto a larger contract with Big Army and/or Big Navy, which doesn't appear to be happening any time soon.  

Unfortunately most of the resources listed are parroting the Marine corps Times which is well known for being worse than a Gun Rag!
Funny that the Selection had a set of requirements and they end run the reqs to buy a weapon that can't do what they required...
Guess it matters not since the contract has not been awarded, just a winner selected the contract will likely be cancelled (the Current Administration is not going to buy war making machines!) The Rifle doesn't DO anything that the current rifles don't.
Link Posted: 5/20/2010 7:37:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unfortunately most of the resources listed are parroting the Marine corps Times which is well known for being worse than a Gun Rag!
Funny that the Selection had a set of requirements and they end run the reqs to buy a weapon that can't do what they required...
Guess it matters not since the contract has not been awarded, just a winner selected the contract will likely be cancelled (the Current Administration is not going to buy war making machines!) The Rifle doesn't DO anything that the current rifles don't.

I am fond of the idea for a US Military FAL and a belt feed SAW both in 7.62x39...
Link Posted: 5/20/2010 8:21:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If they were smart they would have gone with the LWRCI M6A4.  It fires open bolt in full auto for better barrel cooling and closed bolt in semiauto for more accurate shots.  I would love to see them get into production so I can get one in for demo.

Here is more info.

http://www.lwrci.com/p-130-m6a4.aspx
Link Posted: 5/20/2010 8:47:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

If you have a better or newer source of conflicting information, please share.

Reminds me of the USAF and their tanker contract fiasco. Shit like this is why I laugh when people start saying one rifle or pistol is better because it was adopted by the military.  The military procurement process is a gordian knot, a clusterfuck of truly epic proportions.  Why anyone would blindly ahere to their choices is beyond my comprehension.

I don't know about current rifles, but if they work reliably and fire the first shot without jamming or misfiring, then they do something that alot of M249s currently in Corps inventory won't do any more.  Which is why they aren't going to be used to replace rifles, they will be used to replace junk SAWs.  And as far as the current administration, well I think we can see the writing on the wall:

http://www.theusreport.com/the-us-report/some-us-troops-in-afghanistan-may-patrol-with-no-rounds-cham.html

Looks like alot of our boys are going to be in line for those coveted Courageous Restraint medals!

Link Posted: 5/21/2010 2:17:22 AM EDT
[#28]
249s work fine...

BUT occasionally you have to replace parts, and occasionally an entire weapon...
Things do age and fall apart eventually.

The IAR was NEVER and still is NOT supposed to replace the SAW, it is an AUTOMATIC RIFLE, not a MACHINEGUN.

I don't have any documentation that you can see... Sorry.
Link Posted: 5/21/2010 3:48:53 AM EDT
[#29]
All the piston kits including the adams arms, the rugger 556, sig 516, et cetera feature the bolt swell in the rear and the evidence is showing that long term that doesnt solve the problem.  I am not trying to be argumentative here, belive me i REALLY want to belive one of these work well but I havent seen one system yet that can say it really has solved that issue.  I have been reading storry after story of assorted piston rifles not making it through rifle classes; including the LWRC, that the DI guns finished without issue.  I wish I could say I would put my money where my mouth is and just buy an LWRC and put it through my own trials but if I buy another AR I would be freaking stupid. I got black gun fever when I was young and those things seem to breed like rabbits.
Link Posted: 5/22/2010 7:20:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
All the piston kits including the adams arms, the rugger 556, sig 516, et cetera feature the bolt swell in the rear and the evidence is showing that long term that doesnt solve the problem.  I am not trying to be argumentative here, belive me i REALLY want to belive one of these work well but I havent seen one system yet that can say it really has solved that issue.  I have been reading storry after story of assorted piston rifles not making it through rifle classes; including the LWRC, that the DI guns finished without issue.  I wish I could say I would put my money where my mouth is and just buy an LWRC and put it through my own trials but if I buy another AR I would be freaking stupid. I got black gun fever when I was young and those things seem to breed like rabbits.

I have seen very few reported cases of wear caused by bolt carrier tilt with the LWRCI guns.  I think I have read about maybe two or three over the last few years.  Those were likely just guns that had other issues.  I have seen pictures of many LWRCI guns with 3K-6K rounds and no signs of tilt wear.

We have three LWRCI guns in the family and have not seen any signs of tilt wear.  I do not have a ton of rounds through any of them yet but our 5.56 M6A3 gets most of the trigger time.  The 6.8 and REPR cost too much to feed to shoot them every week.
Link Posted: 5/22/2010 7:56:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/23/2010 4:41:06 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The 416 is JUST a piston M4... period...

With all due respect, and admitting my disdain for all AR things pistoned, that is like saying a C6 Z06 Corvette is just a Chevy.  

Really? Really?
The Corvette is just a chevy, But that is NOT even the same comparison... The Corvette is faster, better handling, more expensive than the Malibu...

The 416 vs the M4...
The 416 fires the 5.56x45 Check
the M4 fires the 5.56x45 Check

The 416 has a piston operating system
The M4 does not have a piston

The 416 feeds from the Shitty Hk Magazines... STRIKE ONE
The M4 Feeds from standard GI mags that work fine.... (This Mag thing is BS I know but in the spirit fo your ridiculous comparison)

The 416 has a 14.5" Chrome Lined Barrel
The M4 has a 14.5" Chrome Lined Barrel

Both have their controls in the same spot
Both have iron sights in their native form
Hk using their signature rear sight the front is just a post
Both have an A2 flash suppressor
Both have a plastic stock and railed fore end (most military M4s have rails these days)
It is not significantly more accurate or significantly more reliable...
For all intents and purposes your  LaRue Stealth is a better weapon....
Oh and the final nail in the coffin for the Hk... YOU or I can't have one.
Link Posted: 5/23/2010 5:16:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/23/2010 6:39:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

With all due respect, and admitting my disdain for all AR things pistoned, that is like saying a C6 Z06 Corvette is just a Chevy.  

Really? Really?
The Corvette is just a chevy, But that is NOT even the same comparison... The Corvette is faster, better handling, more expensive than the Malibu...

The 416 vs the M4...

The 416 feeds from the Shitty Hk Magazines... STRIKE ONE  Please point to support of your STRIKE allegation.  Other than a higher cost I have heard NO problems with the HK "high reliability" magazines.Oh all I have are the guys who actually USED them and DISCARDED THEM BECAUSE THEY WERE SHIT and went back to the OKAY Mfg High Reliability mag and ultimately the P-Mags.... but aside from that nothing,
The M4 Feeds from standard GI mags that work fine.... (This Mag thing is BS I know but in the spirit of your ridiculous comparison)

The 416 has a 14.5" Chrome Lined Barrel You forgot Hammer Forged for longer usable barrel life. how many rounds? the US Military has set a round limit on the barrels in service... totally arbitrary and the Hk 416 suffers from the same. But hey we shoot the barrels out on our ARs so often don't we? my Old M4 has WAY more rounds down the pipe than the US Army specified 10k... GUARANTEED and it still shoots fine... Hammer Forged doesn't really mean anything in this argument...

The M4 has a 14.5" Chrome Lined Barrel Yeah, I inspect barrels at work, frequently, even the RETIRED barrels are still fine... Go Figure!

Both have their controls in the same spot  HK has far superior and better looking pictograms. Ghey...
Both have a plastic stock and railed fore end (most military M4s have rails these days)  HK claims to have improved upon the standard M4 buffer, though I do not not know the specs.
It is not significantly more accurate or significantly more reliable... How many buffers have you ever known of to fail?
Oh and the final nail in the coffin for the Hk... YOU or I can't have one.  Okay, for this HK does suck

HK's gernade launcher looks way more badass than a M203. The 416 doesn't come with one...

And finally the best feature is that it's made by Germans, and you know the Germans make good stuff.  At the very least it was not a "lowest bidder" built weapon that was the result of Good Old Boy contract negotiations with General Whatshisname at Clot getting the nod for the bid. Colt has lost the M4 contract, still deciding whether to have ti bid or to replace the system entirely...

Knowing is hlf the battle understanding is the other half, Agreed that it is a fine weapon but it is not a magic death ray... The Afghans and Iraqis are currently convinced that the M16 and the M4 ARE indeed majic death rays! Too much Proprietary stuff, if they would let me have one I would buy one, but at 4k for the upper and unobtainium for an Hk Lower? FUCK them... LWRCI, SIG, S&W, Ruger, and I just read about Osprey Defense... May well have to get one of their kits just to try and kill it.. Any of these are better IMHO than the Hk, CLot even has a pistoff design.....
Link Posted: 5/24/2010 6:17:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/24/2010 11:34:04 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Has anyone ever told you that you are annoyingly opinionated?  Even the times that you're right.  

Who says? I will argue that they are wrong.... In my opinion...

Someone dared me to go post this at Hkpro....
Link Posted: 5/27/2010 6:42:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really? Really?

The 416 vs the M4...

The 416 feeds from the Shitty Hk Magazines... STRIKE ONE  Please point to support of your STRIKE allegation.  Other than a higher cost I have heard NO problems with the HK "high reliability" magazines.Oh all I have are the guys who actually USED them and DISCARDED THEM BECAUSE THEY WERE SHIT and went back to the OKAY Mfg High Reliability mag and ultimately the P-Mags.... but aside from that nothing,
The M4 Feeds from standard GI mags that work fine.... (This Mag thing is BS I know but in the spirit of your ridiculous comparison)

The 416 has a 14.5" Chrome Lined Barrel You forgot Hammer Forged for longer usable barrel life. how many rounds? the US Military has set a round limit on the barrels in service... totally arbitrary and the Hk 416 suffers from the same. But hey we shoot the barrels out on our ARs so often don't we? my Old M4 has WAY more rounds down the pipe than the US Army specified 10k... GUARANTEED and it still shoots fine... Hammer Forged doesn't really mean anything in this argument...

The M4 has a 14.5" Chrome Lined Barrel Yeah, I inspect barrels at work, frequently, even the RETIRED barrels are still fine... Go Figure!

Both have their controls in the same spot  HK has far superior and better looking pictograms. Ghey...
Both have a plastic stock and railed fore end (most military M4s have rails these days)  HK claims to have improved upon the standard M4 buffer, though I do not not know the specs.
It is not significantly more accurate or significantly more reliable... How many buffers have you ever known of to fail?
Oh and the final nail in the coffin for the Hk... YOU or I can't have one.  Okay, for this HK does suck

HK's gernade launcher looks way more badass than a M203. The 416 doesn't come with one...

And finally the best feature is that it's made by Germans, and you know the Germans make good stuff.  At the very least it was not a "lowest bidder" built weapon that was the result of Good Old Boy contract negotiations with General Whatshisname at Clot getting the nod for the bid. Colt has lost the M4 contract, still deciding whether to have ti bid or to replace the system entirely...

Knowing is hlf the battle understanding is the other half, Agreed that it is a fine weapon but it is not a magic death ray... The Afghans and Iraqis are currently convinced that the M16 and the M4 ARE indeed majic death rays! Too much Proprietary stuff, if they would let me have one I would buy one, but at 4k for the upper and unobtainium for an Hk Lower? FUCK them... LWRCI, SIG, S&W, Ruger, and I just read about Osprey Defense... May well have to get one of their kits just to try and kill it.. Any of these are better IMHO than the Hk, CLot even has a pistoff design.....

Having recently shot a HK 416, I will say another nail in the coffin is the weight...the damn thing is HEAVY!!! even in the SBR form I shot it in..  Add the suppressor and its just plain rediculous. HK decided a long time ago it dosent care about the civilian shooting public, and even the law enforcement community is less than impressed with their "customer service"

To the OP, did the sig rep give any price indications or avalibility?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top