Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2010 2:23:09 PM EDT
seems almost to good to be true but ya never know i guess. A buddy talked to the guy yesterday and ordered all the info. was curious if anyone else had ever doen this before.

http://www.ffl123.com/
Link Posted: 4/14/2010 3:08:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Too good to be true how?

You don't need their help getting an FFL, you just get the form from ATF, fill it out properly by following the instructions...
Fill out the Citizenship Verification...
(I Sapper85 certify that I Sapper85 am a US Citizen)
Fingerprint cards
Mail it in, mail a copy of all of it to your Sheriff
Wait
ATF will contact you and schedule an interview, they will meet with you at the location on the app for an inspection.

if all goes as planned they will send you a license.

Tain't Rocket Surgery... nor Brain Science neither...
Link Posted: 4/14/2010 3:16:21 PM EDT
[#2]
stop applying logic to what i asked , dam airforce puke lol

i agree with ya 100%, this guy apparently will make sure you fill everything out correctly the first time etc etc etc.  hes already payed for it and then came into work and asked me if ihad ever heard of it lol. So i guess ill be able to give an AAR after he gets done with it lol.
Link Posted: 4/14/2010 3:32:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Too good to be true how?

You don't need their help getting an FFL, you just get the form from ATF, fill it out properly by following the instructions...
Fill out the Citizenship Verification...
(I Sapper85 certify that I Sapper85 am a US Citizen)
Fingerprint cards
Mail it in, mail a copy of all of it to your Sheriff
Wait
ATF will contact you and schedule an interview, they will meet with you at the location on the app for an inspection.

if all goes as planned they will send you a license.

Tain't Rocket Surgery... nor Brain Science neither...

How long does that whole ordeal usually take?
Link Posted: 4/14/2010 4:32:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
stop applying logic to what i asked , dam airforce puke lol

i agree with ya 100%, this guy apparently will make sure you fill everything out correctly the first time etc etc etc.  hes already payed for it and then came into work and asked me if ihad ever heard of it lol. So i guess ill be able to give an AAR after he gets done with it lol.

Get it right... AFSOC is a nasty zoomy...

ETA: No more front site assembly swaps for me...
Link Posted: 4/14/2010 6:58:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought you had to have business licenses with the city and tax numbers with the state and county.  Not so easy to do in KCMo.  Ive heard of obstructionist city hall flat out denying required paperwork on the basis of zoning for home based businesses.
Link Posted: 4/14/2010 7:22:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I thought you had to have business licenses with the city and tax numbers with the state and county.  Not so easy to do in KCMo.  Ive heard of obstructionist city hall flat out denying required paperwork on the basis of zoning for home based businesses.

Yep, that's why I'm choosing to live outside of KC city limits.  I couldn't believe the residential zoning ordinance outright prohibits home-based businesses.
Link Posted: 4/15/2010 6:40:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The ATF advise me during the review meeting that I had to meet all local and state laws before they would approve my FFL.  They told me for my location I had to get a city business license, state sales tax, etc.  Once I met the requirements they approved my FFL and I was in business.  This was back in the late 90's but it may still be the same.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top