Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2009 1:01:51 PM EDT
Earlier this morning there was a run n gun contest at my local gun club. about 31 people showed up and shot. It consited of a series of targets; steel plates, four human silouettes, bowling pins, and some aerial clays. Three guns, any centerfire handgun, rifle, and shotgun. There were two stages with 6 rounds in handgun, 8 in rifle, two bowling pins in shotgun with reload for 4 clay birds. Time ended at the last shot. I didn't do that great, out of 20 total, I got 17 with 60.17 time. I used my fathers Springfield 1911, my AR, and a rem 870. Our fellow member, Chris_1522 attended and did very well. He used his CZ-75, AR-180, and Saiga-12 to great effect. So, enough talk, on to the pictures!

hillside, 437 yards away

the rifles my father and I used

and lastly Chris rocking the Saiga

Enjoy!
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 1:29:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like fun to me!!!
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 3:56:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Cool range. Where is it?
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 4:34:35 PM EDT
[#3]
It is the club's private range just off Highway 21 goin towards Potosi.
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 4:19:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top