Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2009 6:57:44 PM EDT
Guys I have a question for those who have been to the Bushnell outlet. Im looking for a Millet DMS 1X4X24 and since Bushnell bought out Millet I was wondering if the outlet might have some. Also do they have a website? Thanks, 45B10
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 8:17:23 PM EDT
[#1]
the last time I was at the lee's summit location they did have a couple dms-1's, one or two on the return/repaired/close-out shelves and then the new ones in the case.  You'll likely find better pricing on a brand new one at one of the online vendor's, but if they have one of the refurbs then there would be some savings $$

If its new at the "outlet" its likely got an MSRP price so its not much of an outlet, but they do have good deals on closeout stuff.

PTK
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 8:20:06 PM EDT
[#2]
You can give em a call and see if they have what you need.

Lenexa outlet

8500 Marshall Dr

Lenexa, KS 66214-1505

(913) 310-0783

LS store

445 NW Murray Rd

Lees Summit, MO  64081-1425

(816) 525-2220
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 9:45:03 PM EDT
[#3]
The lee summit store often has closeout sales with boxes and boxes of stuff for cheap. I would just call to make sure they have it in stock. Personally I would rather buy from swfa.com because they're $200 there or $250 with the SSALT mount. Pretty good deal imo. Although keep in mind that Primary Arms is putting their version of the acog up for sale this week and I've never seen someone complain about their optics.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 5:31:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Last time I was in the OP store they had one or two for $199, that was about 2 weeks ago.....BTW....the dumbass' put a no firearms sign on the main door....it is KSAG non compliant FWIW
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 5:55:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Last time I was in the OP store they had one or two for $199, that was about 2 weeks ago.....BTW....the dumbass' put a no firearms sign on the main door....it is KSAG non compliant FWIW

I think their intent was to keep the FUDS from walking in with their deer rifles.  Not the CCW's.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:49:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think their intent was to keep the FUDS from walking in with their deer rifles. Not the CCW's.

Yep the service/repair center is in the same building. I asked about it once and they said it had been a problem, people bringing in the optic still mounted
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 6:00:40 AM EDT
[#7]
that's how I saw it when it was on the inner door to repair shop, then they moved it to the main outer door.  I will keep it in mind.....
Thx
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:21:20 PM EDT
[#8]
i recall seeing posts here from one or more ppl who work at the outlet store, so you might try posting in the optics forum too.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 6:59:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Wauster did work there. You might send him a pm.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 3:10:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Wauster did work there. You might send him a pm.

No longer there...... I don't frequent the shop as much as I did when he was there....

PTK
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top