Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2009 3:27:43 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 3:44:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Just grilled a bunch of deer burgers with bacon blended in.  Wrapped some chopped up potatoes with seasonings and olive oil in tin foil and threw it on there too.  My kiddos love cantaloup so that was the side tonight.  Was good stuff.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 5:38:32 PM EDT
[#2]
you can do all of that stuff in the fall, and not have oppresive temps
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 6:13:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

So far this year, it can be done now.  I love this mild summer.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 7:05:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn you guys are making me hungry!!
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 8:19:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

So far this year, it can be done now.  I love this mild summer.

Yes, I agree, I love this mild summer.  I spent 7 years down in Louisiana, talk about miserable!
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 1:48:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Fresh fruit and vegetable stands at every street intersection.  

Nothing like a fresh tomato, cucumber & sweet onion salad to complement the fresh made & grilled 1/4lb franks and followed by a HUGE hunk of fresh, sweet and very juicy seedless watermelon.  All of course washed down with a nice Fat Tire beer.

Ahh, summer.

CRAP! I thought this was going to be a "Babes in bikini's" thread!

PursuitSS

Link Posted: 8/3/2009 2:58:48 PM EDT
[#7]
The wife and I have been gorging ourselves on fresh peaches and BLT sammiches made with fresh homegrown tomato.  You just can't get the same flavor from store bought produce.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 3:43:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Not where I thought you were gonna go. While I enjoy a good fresh tomato the thing I like about summer is sitting in the slow traffic in my service van. From up high I get to see all the young hotties driving their small cars with their left leg up on the dash and their skirt/dress/shorts riding up. Also get to see down the tops also. Kinda sad but that's what sweatin your brains out on a roof will do to you
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 3:45:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing like a fresh tomato, cucumber & sweet onion salad to complement the fresh made & grilled 1/4lb franks and followed by a HUGE hunk of fresh, sweet and very juicy seedless watermelon.  All of course washed down with a nice Fat Tire beer.

Ahh, summer.

PursuitSS

Me too dude!  Slightly disappointed.

Link Posted: 8/3/2009 3:47:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Just grilled a bunch of deer burgers with bacon blended in.  Wrapped some chopped up potatoes with seasonings and olive oil in tin foil and threw it on there too.  My kiddos love cantaloup so that was the side tonight.  Was good stuff.

Sounds like a dang good invention right there.  I should try that.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 4:07:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ahh, summer.

PursuitSS

I too thought this was going to be a "Babes in bikini's" with Guns thread!

Link Posted: 8/3/2009 4:50:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ahh, summer.

PursuitSS

Yeah, summer equals tight tank tops and short shorts.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 6:44:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Yeh, now if we just had a decent beach to visit

Link Posted: 8/3/2009 6:50:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Don't ever say the b word in Missouri.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 7:16:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Don't ever say the b word in Missouri.

You mean Bacon? Or Beach?

Bacon is a tiny God!
All Hale BACON!!!

I made some Carribean Chicken tonight for supper, Rice, Breaded Chicken Breast deep fried and well drained and blotted...
One little can of tomato sauce, a few table spoons of Recipe 114 Carribean Hot Sauce mix well and let stand.
Place Chicken on top of rice bed, Ladel on Carribean sauce and VOILA!!! Tomato/Cucumber/Onion with Olive Oil Vinegrette.
Fresh Old Fashioned Lemonade, and Fresh Sweet Watermelon... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm No bacon though so it sucked....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top