Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/28/2009 6:19:19 AM EDT
For Post 1000 I bring you the Bed Bunker. Now that's how you sleep sound.

As many as 32 rifles and 70 hand guns, supply complete protection within this carefully designed tamper proof hidden storage system.  BedBunkers are guaranteed for life.

We use high security Mul-T-Lock locks on all BedBunkers. Interactive electronic locks are available on request.

BedBunker modular safes are designed to replace the box spring under twin, queen, or king size mattresses and are compatible with most standard bed frames. Custom sizes are available by special order.

The BedBunker is equipped with 1” diameter threaded legs for height and leveling adjustments. Optional fully adjustable casters are available for easy repositioning.

Available in single or double safe models for king and queen size beds. A single safe twin size model is also available.
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 6:27:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I like it.
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 6:35:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 5:47:45 PM EDT
[#3]
It would help keep people from carrying it out of there while you aren't home, and you could always sleep in the basement so you wouldn't have to worry about the floor sagging.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 4:11:09 AM EDT
[#4]
And oh so stylish . . . I'm sure Mrs. Bladeswitcher would love the look.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 5:57:48 AM EDT
[#5]
As neat of an idea as it is, it seems completly unpractical.  Its 1100 lbs for one so most floors won't hold it.  I'm also not that convinced that the doors are very secure, the little locks they use don't look that great to me.  So while the burglar can't remove it from the house easily, he might be able to pry it open...and under the matress is always a place they go straight for!  
I guess if you wanted to keep like 2 or 3 home defense guns secure it would be a neat idea, but I can't see 1100lbs for 3 guns.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 7:14:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Not very useful here, but it would be ideal in Oklahoma. Most houses are built on a slab (no basement), so floor sagging is not an issue if you're on the main floor. Plus, when the big tornado comes, you just chain yourself to this monstrosity and avoid being sucked up into the twister!
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 9:28:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 4:13:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Except that you have to throw the mattress off to get to your goods. PITA.
Link Posted: 8/5/2009 8:30:30 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm sure my wife would be so happy to see I replaced our bed with that
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top