Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2009 10:06:19 PM EDT
Saturday morning I'm picking up a nice lightly used non-G Romanian kit with a matching NDS receiver I got off the EE. I've got a Bulgarian Krinkov I'll be mailing off to Overland Arms as soon as I get over to Accu-laser and get my engraving done. While I could just send the Romanian parts along with my krink to be built, I got to thinking how this would be a great kit for me to learn off of so:

Is there anyone in the KC or Springfield Mo. area that has the equipment and would be willing to spend a day or however long it takes with me teaching me how its done? I'm a fast learner I swear! I'll happily pay the same as I would to have it built by Overland, assuming you have good, working equipment, have built SEVERAL AKs and can walk me threw it from beginning to end.

I'm just looking to learn how it's done, one on one in person.

Thanks!

Jerad
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 5:09:26 AM EDT
[#1]
There was a guy from Sugar creek that had the know how and equipment to do this.  I was in contact w/him but haven't tried for quite some time.  Let me see what I can dig up.  Try on the AK build forum also.  You do know that in order to do this build you have to be "the builder" of the gun.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 5:24:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
There was a guy from Sugar creek that had the know how and equipment to do this.  I was in contact w/him but haven't tried for quite some time.  Let me see what I can dig up.  Try on the AK build forum also.  You do know that in order to do this build you have to be "the builder" of the gun.

Wow, you've been here longer than I have and you've only posted 53 times...  I'm honered!

I absolutly understand that I have to be the builder, that's what I want, I would like to learn how it is done.

Don't give me a fish, teach me how to fish...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top