Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2009 3:25:27 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 4:06:22 PM EDT
[#1]
ohh that looks good, I just got in from a long walk out in the snow.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:35:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been playing with my new camera a bit. I don't have soup, but I do have Holden getting snowed on:

And womenz:

So yeah, uh, I'm fine with the no soup thing for now. Err, gotta go. Catch ya later.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:13:19 PM EDT
[#3]
ditch the camera duke!
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:00:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Where are you guys located. Here in Columbia, where I am visiting my daughter, we just started getting snow about an hour ago and it is not accumulating on the ground, yet.

Duke, I like your idea and and may follow suit ( as soon as the wife gets done yacking w/daughter. :)
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:10:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I've been playing with my new camera a bit. I don't have soup, but I do have Holden getting snowed on:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/MolonLabe/holdensnow.jpg

And womenz:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/MolonLabe/neck3.jpg

So yeah, uh, I'm fine with the no soup thing for now. Err, gotta go. Catch ya later.

When did Holden get hover cars?  Nice shot btw. :)
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:20:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Just starting to snow in ST. Peters!!!
Duke why are you Still online!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:38:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Why am I still awake?  Because it was my wife's idea to stay up late and watch the first Formula One race of the year live instead of waiting till tomorrow and watching it on the DVR.  I'd better get downstairs now, they are doing pre-race coverage...

Yes I'm that lucky.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 2:59:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Holy cow, I had to drive home from my buddy's place in North KC to Lee's Summit.

There was stuff falling from the sky I've never seen.  Looked like Hawaiin Ice snow cones falling in  45 mph winds.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:14:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Why am I still awake?  Because it was my wife's idea to stay up late and watch the first Formula One race of the year live instead of waiting till tomorrow and watching it on the DVR.  I'd better get downstairs now, they are doing pre-race coverage...

Yes I'm that lucky.

NICE
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 6:44:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 8:42:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 9:10:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Brawn GP forthemotherfuckin' 1-2 victory!  What a shocker!
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 11:09:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Holy cow, I had to drive home from my buddy's place in North KC to Lee's Summit.

There was stuff falling from the sky I've never seen.  Looked like Hawaiin Ice snow cones falling in  45 mph winds.

Had to rescue a friend & her 11yr old daughter from the side of the road last night (flat tire, no spare) just south of 75th & drive them home (Belton).  OMFG what a mess.  White knuckle grip on the wheel, slip-n-slide creeping along at ~35mph the whole way, cars off in the median & ditch everywhere.  Get up this afternoon, look outside & it's all melted off the streets....stupid damn Missouri weather, near blizzard one night & almost gone the next.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:16:09 PM EDT
[#14]
man i am glad we didnt get this stuff this time.

i didnt want to mess with it. i just want to make it thru the next 4 weeks and maybe i can get back to normal.

Mike that camera is awesome.

Ronald
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 9:23:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Yeah I'm really enjoying the camera.  Finally took the time tonight to post some shooting pics to my photography blog:

http://dukephotos.blogspot.com/
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 4:03:35 AM EDT
[#16]
man there were so many accidents this weekend on i-70.  i drove down to overland park from mexico this weekend.  I counted 13 by the time i got to overland park at 3 pm.  it was crazy man.  and what was worse is about a third of them were before any of the ice hit.  right after the bridge in roachport (i think) there was a nice one where someone hit the guard rail and spun around facing head on traffic it looked like.  there was some heavy rain but that was about it.   this was about noon i believe.

but the wife was happy and we made it to the phantom of the opera in one piece.  

note about kc.  there are too many damn one way streets down town!!!!!@!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 5:11:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 9:47:35 AM EDT
[#18]
lol. none of them were going my way saturday night when nobody could tell me how to get to the music hall.  last time i trust my sister in law with directions or a damn garmin.

least i got to have some godfathers pizza.  decent pizza that i can't get anywhere near mexico.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top