Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2008 7:05:30 AM EDT
Is anyone going to this?  I went last year and it was fun.  Not CMMG, but fun none the less.  I think with some time and guidance from some 3 gun competitors it could grow into something rivaling CMMG's.
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 7:35:24 AM EDT
[#1]
when? where? round count? number of COF?.......
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 8:16:50 AM EDT
[#2]
IS THIS AT THE COPS RANGE IN ROLLA?
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 9:52:31 AM EDT
[#3]
He had a post describing it recently.  I think it has a rifle side match out to 500 yards, too.

I would consider going if I knew a few of the local guys were going to be there....kind of a long drive and such to go alone....(Well, it appears to be about the same distance from KC area as CMMG is, but still....2.5-3 hours isn't exactly a short drive.  ;) )

Here's the thread:  http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=32&t=330861
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 3:11:38 PM EDT
[#4]
We are actually going to be setting up the stages this weekend, will have round count monday. We encourage everyone to come. Last time we had two stages this time were movin up to three so were growin slowly but were growin. We also picked up springfield armory as a sponsor and Power custom/Redstar arms and Ak 47 Builder
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 3:12:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
IS THIS AT THE COPS RANGE IN ROLLA?

location is At tooth and nail race track in Versailles
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 3:58:31 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm leaning towards going to this one. I went once before. Was that a year or two years ago when you had the first one?
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 12:50:26 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm getting fairly fired up about this, especially the long range side match.

So, BTT for more visibility.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:32:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Interesting.  Since the MODCC events are gone this might get interesting.  How often does it run?
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:48:02 PM EDT
[#9]
I just figured up the drop of my current load:  6 feet of drop @ 500 yards!

*Beavis Voice* You figured the drop of your load.  Hehehehehe

Edit to add:  Wow, if I figured it all up right, my scope needs to have about 56 clicks of adjustment available to make these shots!  Well, it is a 6-24x50mm Long Range job, so it should be good.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 3:13:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Explain the side match please. Best group at 500?? or is it some kind of course?

...nevermind...i read the link.

On a side note.....ARE THERE EVER ANY MATCHES ON A SUNDAY?!!??
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 3:34:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Explain the side match please. Best group at 500?? or is it some kind of course?

Tri-County has a few Sunday shoots.  I think Bone Creek has them on Sundays occasionally as well.  

I personally would like to see more afternoon or early evening start times.  It's hard to get up at 6 am on the weekends! Especially when one works nights!  But, during the summer it is hot, so better to get done at noon than standing out there at 5pm at 110 degrees I suppose...
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 3:56:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Interesting.  Since the MODCC events are gone this might get interesting.  How often does it run?

This is our third event. Our first one was two sumers ago then we had a night shoot and now this one. If we get more people wanting this we will have more and more.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 3:57:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'm leaning towards going to this one. I went once before. Was that a year or two years ago when you had the first one?

The one u went to was summer of 07 june
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:01:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tri-County has a few Sunday shoots.  I think Bone Creek has them on Sundays occasionally as well.  

I personally would like to see more afternoon or early evening start times.  It's hard to get up at 6 am on the weekends! Especially when one works nights!  But, during the summer it is hot, so better to get done at noon than standing out there at 5pm at 110 degrees I suppose...

Ever tried a night shoot????
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:12:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ever tried a night shoot????

Ooooo.  I shot in a low-light IDPA match once.  Dark indoor range, the only light provided by the red & Blue rotating police car light bar.  That was ... interesting.

I've always wanted to shoot outdoors with flares over head, like they do in the military...that would kick serious ass!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top