Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2008 4:43:06 PM EDT
I got a $100 gift certificate from Falcon Industries, (Ergo Grip) at the DPMS Trigun Challenge.

I put together an order totaling $106.00 and fully planned on paying the extra $6 and shipping, but they covered the whole order along with shiiping!

Very impressive!

Just installed everything and it worked out great.

Wanted to let everyone know what a stand up company they are to work with...

Steve
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 5:38:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Pics of your installed pieces or it didn't happen.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 7:26:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm waiting for them to release the M93B stock. I've been told it's supposed to be sometime around the first of the year.

There CS seemed to be very helpful.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 7:38:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 1:45:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I guess ban me, as I am not going to take a bunch of useless photos of rail covers that are not even going to show up on internet photos.

Sorry,

Steve

Fine, here you go . . .
$106 on covers, 3-25s, 3-7s and 30-2s, and two swivel mounts! Damn those things is expensive, good thing I had a gift certificate. Putting on an A2 stock as soon as it shows up.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 2:18:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Its an excuse to post pics of your cool gun setup.  We could really care less about the rail covers, we just like sharing pics of our toys.  :)
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 2:39:42 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I'm waiting for them to release the M93B stock. I've been told it's supposed to be sometime around the first of the year.

There CS seemed to be very helpful.

Huh? Release M93B? Ergo? That is a Magpul product or it was when I got mine!
This is an M-93A2 with Strike plate and reinforced brackets for the tail piece after I broke it with my sternum!!!
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 2:56:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Yep, you heard him right! They are re-releasing the M93. Magpul is no longer producing it though. There is a thread in the Magpul Industry section about it.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 3:10:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Yep, you heard him right! They are re-releasing the M93. Magpul is no longer producing it though. There is a thread in the Magpul Industry section about it.

WHY WASN'T I INFORMED!!!????????!??????????!!!

What do I pay you people for???? Oh... yeah... never mind...
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 3:29:16 PM EDT
[#9]
OP: What else did you order? I know rail covers dont cost  $106.00

And any excuse to post pics of EBR art should be take advantage of
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top